Chapter 14

Haven't posted in awhile. Just hope that i can continue to post on a regular bases. Sooo..... Start reading.

*Grace Pov*

          In my mind I all like fuck this shut I'm going back home to my real mate. But that wouldn't be the nice thing to do now would, I don't even know his name. What is the chance that I would have smashed right into the same person that catch me when I was about to fall. In my mind I'm still like fuck the world and fuck you. I took a step back and watch as he ruffled his hair up and put on a dazzling smile.  I could just imagine running my hands through that silky hair of his. Okay stop thinking about that good looking dude that is in front me that isn't my mate.
       "Sorry didn't mean to tackle you down." I said giving him my most genuine smile I could muster up. He's looking at me with those sparkling crystal blue eyes, I see his mouth moving but I'm not hearing the words that are coming from his mouth. I looked up and down his body all could think was damn.
I snapped out of my phase and the last thing I heard him say was "My name is Dane Pope. What your name beautiful?"
      "My name is Grace. Grace Daniel." I said while my cheeks brighten up.
        "So Grace, I'm not going to put Andy other way, your my mate and your going to be my luna. Simple as that." He said a smile still danced on his face. My face contorted into a confused manner.
         "I'm sorry but t seems you may have the wrong person because i already have a mate back home that is an alpha himself and i am his luna. Sooo..." I said my eyes started to look everywhere but his face, when my eyes finally decided to look at his face; a look of fury was cast down onto his face.
          "I am the alpha of all alphas who ever this fool that is claiming to be your mate is a lie. And I will show him who the real mate to you is." He said his eyes to changed to a bright silver color, like I've never seen before. I quickly rushed to his side and gave in to the urge to calm him down. I started kissing his cheek and rubbing his chest, I heard his heart rate slow down and once it did I stepped away from him. But he placed one of his big arms around me a pulled me right back into his chest as if i was living him, which I was about too.

*Back home with Aiden and his sister Felicity*
       *3rd person POV*

        Aiden and his sister Felicity walk around to the back door of an old cabin that is surround by nothing but trees and a swamp.  Aiden nocked on the door, waiting until the witch came and answered the door. He felt that Grace has found her true mate and he cannot have that he thought. The door opened up wide a beautiful white haired young lady open the door or that what what most people would see but to those who have dealt with her witch crafted before knew that she is older then she looked. She ushered them into her home, her place of witch craft. They all walked together to a small table that was centered in the middle of the room, nothing was said because nothing needed to be said. Aiden open his mouth ready to tell the witch what had happened but the witch raised her hand to silence him in his words. The witch shook her head to tell them that she already knew the problem that has surface up.  The witch placed her hands on the table ready for Aiden to place his hand onto he to start the spell that she was about to preform. When Aiden placed his hands onto the witches all he could think about was Grace, that he owns Grace and no one should have her but him and only him. The witched started speaking the words for the spell to be start and finish and once  it was done Aiden felt that the link between Grace and her real mate start to fade away slowly, but he knew that by having the link fade away it wouldn't last long. Felicity stood up once she was done watching the the spell be preformed, she knew she shouldn't be doing this to her so called best friend but lets be honest she didn't like her once she stole the love of her life away should could let her see true happiness ever not even if her life depended on it. Her brother stood up from the table walked toward me, they walked together to the door but before Aiden could leave the witch grabbed his arm with her thin fingers .
"Before, you go I must tell that her real mate will destroy use both if he finds out what we are doing to his mate." The witch spoke lowly her voice was filled with warning while her eyes held her worry form the situation that was to come. Aiden looked at her, his face told the witch all she needed to know he didn't care not one bit.
"Do you think i care about her real mate. No I don't because Grace is mine and only mine, nobody can take her away from me, not over my dead body. " He said his teeth clenched down, his eyes blazing with anger because that witch had the nerve to waste his time telling him this nonsense. He snatched his arm away from the witch and grabbed his sister, ready to leave the witch behind for not her year or so.
"Heed my warning or you will suffer." The witch said just before the brother and sister left, the door slammed with anger. When the door was closed the witch just stood there with her head hanging low, she started to shake her head just think that if they didn't  heed her warning she would no long help them in the quest to make that grace girl link to her true mate disappear.
"I'm done no more helping wolfs, their messed up in the head," she said while shaking my head. She walked toward back to the table and started humming a tone of her own creation.

So that it i hoped you enjoyed this chapter of this book.

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks to all the people that commented on this book to keep me going. Thanks for the support.