Chapter 2

★★Grace Pov★★

          When we got the hell hole I call school I parked my car we're we always parked. Welcome to Rigid Way High School home of the Blood moon pack.

       "Are you happy that you will be finding your mate to day or what I just cannot what till I find my mate." Felicity said dreamily.

          " Not really I don't what an mate," I said with distaste in my mouth thinking about having a mate.

         "What how can you not what one, are you crazy monkey." She said with a little playful growl at the end. I smiled at what my crazy best friend and her craziness.

          " What, I don't what to stay here all my life, I just what to travel the world see thing that many people don't get to see and not have children at an early age of twenty or something ok Felicity. I don't what to stay here forever." I said to her with a little frown on my face.

          "Wow never thought of it like that but I still what my mate so I'll be happy." She said clearly happy with her self. I rolled my eyes and headed to my locker and got my books and headed to my first period Math. I hate it so much.

         I settled in to my seat in the back row and waited for Felicity to show up. When she finally showed up, she ran up to me and took her seat.

            "Hello my sister from another mister." She sang out.

           " Hello," I said she got the hint that I didn't what to talk. I saw everyone spill in, The teacher walk in and had begain his lesson. I was so focused on his lesson that I didn't hear the door open. But I  smelled a woodies with a mixture of berrys that had my mouth water to tastes. I looked around the classroom to find the source. I locked eyes with a pare of dark green ones. I then look at the rest of his body tell my eyes landed on his face he seemed to do the same thing. When I look at his face I was shock to see that face belongs to my best friend brother. No he can't be.  Way you got to do this to me faith. I saw him push that blonde bimbo away. I could help laughing just like the rest of the class cause that shank fell. He then started to move my way, way did one of the last two seats have to be beside me.

       Then he sat beside me and whispered  "Hello to you Mate,you are mine now,all mine." His breath hit my neck making my shiver.

♪♪♦♪♪♦♪♪♦

Should I continue or stop please tell me.

Like

Follow

Comment