Chapter 3

SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE IN A WHILE. I WILL UPDATE EVERY Tuesday, Thursday AND MOST LIKELY Saturday

        ★Aiden Pov★

     When I locked eyes with a pare of light grey ones. I pushed that slut, Chloe off me and headed toward my mate.

          Then I sat beside her and whispered  "Hello to you Mate,you are mine now, all mine." My breath hitting her neck making her shiver.  I am glad that I have that effect on her. I started kissing down her neck then when I came in contact with the place I will mark I heard her take in a breath. I started sucking on that same spot making her moan out.

        To be truthful I always wanted Grace to be my mate. She was perfect, beautiful, intelligent and stronger then any person in the pack. I was the one that liked her since we where in 3rd grade.

        But my sister said she was off limit. While not anymore, she mine, always will be mine and no one takes what mine. I growled in my mind, my wolf howled in agreement.

         I then saw all those naughty images her wolf was putting in her and my head. Then my pants seem to be getting a little to tight.

   ★Grace Pov★   

       When the bell rung I grab Felicity hand and draged her to the bathroom.

     "Girl what's up you going all crazy and draging me to the bathroom like an ape."

        "I am your brothers mate Felicity." I said cearly not happy. But she seem not to get that memo.

         "Ya so you are not leaving me and we will be real sisters," she yelled happily clapping her hand and jumping up and down like the girls In the movies.

     "I am still leaving to do what I want to do ok I will just have to reject your brother and he will find a new luna." I said with confidence.

          "Yeah good luck with that." I heard her mumbled before she left.

★★★★★★★†★★★★★★★

   °_° please speared the word about my book.

°>°

Like

Follow

Comment