Chapter 11: Kept his word

A/N: This chapter is a little heated too, so read at your own risk! Nothing too explicit, though.

He started the 7th episode of the first season and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He carefully slid his hand behind my back and rest it on my exposed waist, absentmindedly rubbing it every now and then when Sam appeared on the screen.

"There is something weirdly sexy about a guy with an accent." I remarked.

And only when I saw the smirk on his face did I realize the meaning of what I had actually said.

"True." he agreed, subconsciously dragging me closer to him.

The comfort between us was warming my heart. I was finally able to nest in his arms when he repositioned himself and lied back on the couch, his legs hanging on the front. And then I imagined it. I imagined this being us on a daily basis, after a long day at work.

I was no longer paying attention to the TV screen, but his hand fiddling with the piece of fabric on my hip brought me back to reality. He nuzzled his nose in my hair, inhaling sharply and his lips eventually found my neck. He trailed a path of soft and slow kisses to my jaw and then his right hand reached for my chin, turning my face slightly towards him. He pressed a gentle kiss on the corner of my lips and I felt him shift underneath me, sitting up straight and pulling me on his lap so I was straddling him.

His touch and lips were hypnotizing and it took all my willpower to try and protest.

"Colin..." I whispered hesitantly with my eyes closed, as my hands interlocked on his neck.

So much for protesting.

"Shhhh." he silenced me, slowly dragging his pointer finger vertically down my lips.

"I want to..." he breathed as he left a kiss on my shoulder.

"...worship you..." he left one more on my collarbone.

"...cherish you..." and one on the scar just above my left breast.

"...make you feel wanted." he finally said when he skillfully took off my bra and tossed it somewhere behind him.

His hands ended up on my waist, keeping me in place as he gently sucked on the mole on the inside of my right breast. His scruff was scraping my sensitive skin there and I knew it would leave marks, but I couldn't find it in myself to care. His ministrations were completely clouding my judgment, making my guilt disappear and give in to his touch. The tight feeling in my stomach was becoming unbearable with every kiss he left on my bare body.

And he kept his word.

He worshiped me, cherished me and made me feel wanted, all on that very couch, with Outlander long forgotten, still playing on the TV.

He carried me to one of the bedrooms right after, claiming me as his own once more before we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Colin's POV

I woke up with a headache, instantly blaming it on the amount of alcohol I had consumed the night before.

And what a night it was.

Before opening my eyes, I stretched my hand reaching for her, but all I felt was empty sheets. My eyes instantly shot open and I lifted my upper body to inspect the room.

Her dress was gone. Her shoes and purse were gone too.

I plopped down on the bed again with a sigh and ran my hand down my face in frustration.

She was gone.

A/N: Sorry for ending the chapter here, but it felt like the right moment to end it. I will try and update again tomorrow.
Xoxo, Eva💕