11

A/N
Ten chapters down, ten chapters to go.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。  

Gardens.

April 25, 2017. 6:00P.M.

"Hey, Sohye!" Doyeon calls her little sister out, as they hang around in the garden at 6 in the evening. "Where'd Juna go?"

"She got summoned." Sohye playfully swings her feet alternately, her ghost feet going through the piles of dead leaves on the ground. "She's always been called to different places lately."

"People really need to stop summoning her," Chungha hangs her left arm over the top of a stout statue. "She's no different from a corrupted soul."

"What are you saying?" Doyeon brings out a playful smile. "She is a corrupted soul! Do you know how many clean kids had to go to drug rehabilitation because of her?"

Sohye scoots closer to Doyeon, a fairly surprised expression on her face. "Whoa."

"If you guys don't take this seriously, our grandniece is going to become one of those kids." Chungha remarks.

Doyeon faces Chungha almost instantly. "Who? Jade? Kahi's daughter?"

"Who else?" Chungha sarcastically shrugs. "We only have one grandniece. Boa and Yumi don't have kids."

"Why?" Sohye asks innocently. "Did Juna do anything to Jade?"

Chungha rolls her eyes as she decides to prepare her body for morphing. She takes her arm off the statue and stands straight, shutting her eyes to full extent.

Chungha's hair begins to grow darker and shorter as if her scalp could retract hair. She grows a few inches taller, her thighs become thicker and slightly muscular, and her facial features become more like a teenage boy's. Her clothes also turn into winter clothing slowly.

When she opens her eyes, the reactions of her sisters are priceless.

"Chungha..." Sohye pouts.

"Chungha, what are you doing?!" Sejeong looks up and down Chungha's newly morphed body.

"Why'd you morph into Park Jihoon?!" Doyeon grunts.

"You wanna know why?"

Chungha, in the form of Park Jihoon, blinks.

Her eyes turn pitch black, exactly the way it did when Park Jihoon showed up in Room 101.

Sejeong throws Doyeon a suspicious look, then Doyeon passes the look to Sohye.

Sohye, then, gives Chungha an uncomfortable look.

"Chungha," Sohye mumbles. "What do Jade, Juna, and Jihoon have to do with each other?"

"Don't ask about Juna and Jihoon." Sejeong shuffles in her seat uncomfortably. "We all know the answer to that."

"Well, what about Juna and Jade?" Sohye asks. "Is Juna getting mad at Jade?"