15

United States.

May 29, 2017. 9:30A.M.

Boa walks smack in the middle of the red carpet, seemingly flaunting her all black outfit.

People stare at her as she walks in the middle with her chin up. Boa thinks it's because these people have never seen her before.

She's always been a nobody, anyway.

She can cope with whatever the hell they think of her.

She stops walking after some point, once she is at the other end of the room.

Boa takes her sunglasses off, revealing her teary eyes, her lips trembling with all the words she wants to say.

She bends down to reach the level of the white coffin she was in front of.

Boa's tears involuntarily fall, leaving teardrops on the glass of the coffin.

"Kahi..." Boa sobs. "Kahi, I'm so sorry..."

Cafeteria.

May 29, 2017, 2:54A.M.

Guanlin locks his phone, looking up at the old man standing at his door.

"I've begun to spread the article on social media, just as you have asked me to do this afternoon after Boa left." Guanlin informs Kwon Hyeob, the lawyer who left the city to take care of the teenage campers of Crestwood Valley.

"Perfect." Hyeob nods. "I will get Mr. Takada his job back, soon. I just need to buy out Mr. Joo's publishing company, then everyone will know the truth."

"We can help you out, Sir," Jaehwan, who sits beside Guanlin on the carpet floor, offers. "Not with the funds, but with spreading the truth about Crestwood Valley."

"We've been trying to learn the truth around here," Jonghyun confesses. "But it has been a rough journey."

"Do not worry, your hardships will be over soon." Hyeob faces the rest of Guanlin's group. "So, did you children rest for tonight's activity?"

Guanlin internally rolls his eyes. "Sleep is for the weak, sir."

Hyeob giggles. "Oh well, if that's what you want. But if you pass out in the middle of the forest, it's not my fault."

Guanlin smiles. "We don't pass out around here."

"You're one confident kid, huh." Hyeob smiles. "You remind me a lot of my best friend with the way you talk."

Everyone falls silent at the mention of Mr. Kwon's late best friend, Park Jihoon.

"Don't worry," Hyeob sighs deeply, shrugging off the tension that was starting to build up in the room. "Jihoon will be able to cross over very soon. His time is about to come."

"We hope that's very soon." Jonghyun gets up from the bed. "Shall we go now?"

Hyeob gives Jonghyun a big smile. "Yes, we shall. Daniel and Seonho, handle the controls and make the siren go off, so that we will all meet at the fields, as promised."