(#2) time and time again

MADE BY: sanguinetragedySTATUS: Available

STATUS: Available

TITLE: time and time again (can change!)
FANDOM: DC Universe. Diana Prince, Wonder Woman.
LOVE INTEREST: Steve Trevor (Demetria).
CAST: Zoe Kravitz as Demetria Morozov. Jaden Smith as Aleksei Morozov.
SUMMARY: Demetria Morozov and Aleksei Morozov had lived throughout the centuries—their memories blurred together and collaged as if art. Their youth preserved since their teenage years within the centuries. But their gift of immortality had not come without a price, for each century the sister and brother would perish—bodies crumbled unto ashes upon ashes as if burned within toward the exterior. It had been painful and brutal yet Demetria and Aleksei did not know how to reshape their ability and make the reincarnation abandoned. The two did not want death upon death each century. To love, grieve, and hate for various years, only to be turned to ash before others eyes. It did not help they had to walk amongst the earth as projections until the new century had started—unheard, untouched, shadows. The only company each other and the rare lost soul needing guidance from the wise youths. After numerous centuries, they had given up upon the dream of breaking cycle yet retaining their immortal status. So, they stayed content roaming the world and living their live the most they could before their abrupt deaths. That had been, until, they stumbled into the very heart of the War when they had met Steve Trevor and his accomplice, Diana Prince the Wonder Woman.
NOTES: — Basically Demetria and Aleksei were born immortal and stopped aging at 19 and 17.
— They have a strong bond and always try to protect one another.
— They have enhanced everything, to put it simple.