(#7) dreamland

MADE BY: sanguinetragedySTATUS: Available

STATUS: Available.

TITLE: Dreamland (can change!)
FANDOM: The Wicked + The Divine.
LOVE INTEREST: Laura (Ellie). Reginald (anyone you want!)
CAST: Ashley Moore as Ellie Wellington. Torin Verdone as Reginald Wellington.
SUMMARY: The world had brought forth reincarnated Gods and Goddesses. The spotlight painted their bodies technicolored hues and revealed their true status—immortal mortals in the poetic sense. Everyone loved the immortal beings within mortal bodies, even if they did not believe the God/Goddess bit. They wished to be loved and adored and be close to them—imitated their styles but they could never be them. But Ellie Wellington and Reginald Wellington didn't share the same adoration. In fact, they had hated the Gods and Goddesses whose faces plastered the streets they walked throughout. But how could they hate beings whom inspired for the two years they could live amongst humans? To them, the answer laid before them . . . death. They once had adored the immortals as soon as they revealed themselves to the world. But one should know the world of gods is full of monsters, betrayal, lust, and love. They were too young to understand being both lovers and family to the immortals is dangerous. And at the ages of 17 they died, their deaths crude and meaningless, killed by the one who controls the immortals. Their deaths unavenged. So when they awoke back in their bodies, in a secluded park, they want answers . . . and a bit of vengeance. Nothing like the innocent, god-loving, Laura to help them give the gods the best surprise of their lives.
NOTES: — After they die Ellie and Reginald are so sarcastic and narcissistic and just done with life.

None of the gods and goddesses knew they were murdered by that old chick. (I forgot her name lmao). They actually loved them both romantically and like family.

— Why they died is up to you. But if you wanna know my idea, message me on my individual account.