(#3) there's a ghost!

MADE BY: sanguinetragedySTATUS: Available

STATUS: Available

TITLE: there's a ghost! (can change!)
FANDOM: Marvel Universe—Old Man Logan Comics/a bit of Spiderman.
CAST: Amandla Steinberg as MaryAnne Vergo
SUMMARY: MaryAnne "Mary" Vergo had always been gifted for she could bear witness sites no human being could. The world she saw had been colored, bright, and did not follow the rules. She saw, she talked, she drew, she even befriended most beings within the world she saw—but numerous others could not. No being could resist her quirky attitude, her infinite kindness, and her intent to dissolve all problems she could—supernatural or not. MaryAnne Vergo grew up befriending ghosts, ghouls, and even demons and angels. She went on adventures through rainbow hued kaleidoscope worlds none of her peers could or ever would. Her only friend was Peter Parker, a boy who believed the strange girl and her tales she told oftentimes. He could even catch glimpses of the world she was constantly surrounded by . . . barely, sometimes. So, when MaryAnne met an old man she swears she had both met and befriended before, who claims to come from a desolate and evil-ridden world where Superheroes are no more . . . of course MaryAnne Vergo goes with it and helps the damaged man fulfil his mission in a world that is not his own. And even let loose a few of his demons and heal his pain along the way.
NOTES:MaryAnne and Peter are strictly friends.
— I imagine the world she sees exactly how Doctor Strange sees it in his comics, because it is lol.
— (If you wanna know why MaryAnne thinks she's seen and befriended Logan before, message me on my individual Wattpad account).