(#8) the lover

MADE BY: sanguinetragedySTATUS: Available

STATUS: Available

TITLE: the lover (can change!)
FANDOM: Marvel. Wolverine: Origins.
CAST:  as Lana McCreary
LOVE INTEREST: James/Logan Howlett.
SUMMARY: Lana McCreary had always been beside James Howlett—the constant within his life. She remained his playmate throughout her birth, their toddler years, and the teenage years ahead. Lana didn't mind the numerous ailments in which hindered James; she nursed him and read him stories until he had gotten better. The two told each other secrets and wrote letters as soon as they could read and write—silly and informal letters they hid beneath their beds. Lana had witnessed James' frustration and sadness over the fact he could not be normal, his illnesses loomed over him, and she comforted him when he cried over it. Their parents adored the young couple, the blooming love between Lana and James apparent within their eyes. Lana McCreary and James Howlett were destined to be lovers and already best friends. Since her parents partnered with his family, she could love and love and love James without fear of change. (Her lips upon James' lips, her hand within his hand, her body upon his—they were lovers and best friends, always together and never apart. That's their future). But with the arrival of Rose, friendship forms, and more witnesses to bear the tragedy that would fall upon James and Lana, along with others.
NOTES: — If you want to know if Lana is mutant or not, message me on my account.
— Lana and James are inseparable. They've known each other since birth.