Part 4

Jungkook was one of the only things on your mind for days. He'd kissed you... and then run off. At the end of the game he'd simply smirked at you, sending a wink your way before slinging an arm around Jimin and laughing as Jimin gloated about their victory.
You sighed, pushing your books into your locker. It was Friday and all you wanted to do was call Taehyung and have him bring snacks over to your house for a movie night.
You pushed your locker closed and jumped back at the figure that had been standing behind the door, blocked from your view.
"What the hell! Jungkook you can't do shit like that," you said, placing a hand over your heart as you looked at him.
Jungkook chuckled. He stepped closer to you, leaning down towards your face. Your breath caught and you found yourself looking at his lips and thinking about the feeling of them pressed against your own.
"There's a party at my house tonight and I want you to come," he whispered, sending goosebumps dancing across your arms.
"I don't know... parties aren't really my thing," you mumbled, thinking of your movie night with Taehyung.
Jungkook hummed, placing a hand on your hip and leaning even closer to you, his lips moving against your ear.
"I'll make it up to you babygirl."
Your breathing became shallow. Babygirl. Jungkook had called you babygirl. And based on the butterflies swirling around in your stomach, you liked it when he called you that.
Jungkook pulled back, his lips in their signature smirk. He brushed passed you before stopping a few feet away and turning back to look at you.
"And Y/n... don't bring Taehyung."
With that, he was walking down the hallway towards the front doors, undoubtedly to meet your brother.
You didn't even hear Taehyung walking up behind you and you jumped as you felt his arm snake around your shoulders.
"Easy Y/N. It's just me," Taehyung laughed, pulling you closer to him.
You gently pushed his chest and did your best to hide the smile creeping onto your face.
"Was that Jungkook talking to you?" Taehyung asked as he began walking forward. You followed his lead, a plan forming in your head as you thought back to the lazer tag match.
"Yeah it was. Hey... what are you doing tonight Tae?" you asked, trying to sound as casual as you possibly could.
"Well, I was thinking I would buy snacks and bring them over to your place so that we could have a movie night but if you have something else in mind..." he trailed off when he looked at the devious smile gracing your lips.
"I'll take a rain check on the movie night. Let's go to a party tonight... I'll pick you up at eight," you replied, wrapping your arm around his waist as the two of you headed towards his car.
"Jesus Y/N... If I had known how good you were going to look I would have put on a nicer shirt," Taehyung joked as he slid into the passenger seat in your car.
You chuckled, looking down at your outfit. It was a little racier than what you would normally wear to a party but then again, this wasn't a normal party. If Jungkook was going to play games then, hell, so were you.
Jungkook had been laughing with a few of the other boys from the baseball team when you'd arrived. You hadn't been looking for him but he'd been looking for you since the party had started.
He couldn't help but smirk as he saw you walk through his front door, looking better than ever, but his smirk slipped right off his face as he watched Taehyung walk through his front door right behind you. He thought he'd been pretty clear that he didn't want to see Taehyung with you.
He turned back to his friends, excusing himself. Jimin smirked knowingly at him and leaned closer to him to be heard above the music.
"I'll be your wingman if you need me to be."
Jungkook nearly choked on his drink. If Jimin knew he was after you, he may as well begin writing his will that second.
"Nah man, I got this. You enjoy the party. Maybe you can even find yourself a girlfriend tonight," Jungkook joked. Jimin punched his arm and pushed him towards the crowd of people grinding against each other.
Jungkook smiled politely at the couples he pushed through, doing his best to reach you. When he finally found you, you were alone to his relief.
"Hey babygirl."
You turned around, already knowing who you'd be seeing.
"I hope you're enjoying the party," he said, wrapping an arm around you from behind and pulling you closer to him. He ground against you slightly and you found yourself leaning back into him.
"Where did Taehyung go? I thought I asked you not to bring him," he whispered into your ear and you shuddered.
"He went to go get drinks," you replied, swaying your hips slightly. "Plus I wanted to bring him. He's fun."
You could tell you were getting on Jungkook's nerves. His arm tightened around you slightly and he didn't have that annoying smirk pulling at his lips.
You looked up to see Taehyung fighting his way through the crowd with two drinks in his hand. When he finally reached you, he smiled. However, his smile slipping slightly as he noticed Jungkook's arm wrapped around you and how close the two of you were.
"I got you alcohol but I got me water... I'll be the designated driver," he said, laughing slightly as he passed a red solo cup to you.
You were vaguely aware that Jungkook still had his arm wrapped tightly around you, but you had your full attention on Taehyung. Honestly, you felt guilty that Taehyung couldn't really enjoy the party. You felt a sharper pang of guilt when you thought about what you must look like, grinding slightly against Jungkook when you'd come to the party with Taehyung.
You went to unwrap Jungkook's arm when Taehyung shook his head, giving you a knowing look and a wink before he leaned closer to you.
"Have fun Y/N," he said before he walked away to find someone else he knew.
If Taehyung was honest with himself, he was a little pissed at you for using him to get to Jungkook. He sighed. Another part of him should have seen it coming. First of all, you were dressed differently. Second of all, this was Jungkook's house. He may not have said anything, but he wasn't blind. He knew Jungkook had a thing for you... and it seemed like you had a thing for him.
He made his way to the kitchen, leaning against the counter and staring out the small window over the sink into the backyard where even more people were gathered.
"Hey Tae!"
Taehyung turned, plastering a smile on his face.
"What's up Jimin?" he asked.
"I didn't expect to see you here," Jimin said, refilling the plastic cup in his hand.
Taehyung chuckled darkly.
"That makes two of us."
Jimin smiled as he turned back towards Taehyung, leaning back against the counter.
"If you're here, I assume my sister is here too?" he questioned, quirking an eyebrow.
Taehyung nodded.
Jimin scowled slightly, turning more towards Taehyung. His hip rested against the counter and his other hand was gripping his drink tightly.
"Where is she? You wouldn't leave here alone too long here right?" Jimin asked skeptically.
Taehyung shook his head quickly, standing up straight.
"Of course not. She seemed like she was having fun dancing with Jungkook so I figur-" Taehyung began before Jimin cut him off.
Jimin's eyes were dark and he looked beyond pissed.
"Jungkook?" he breathed out through gritted teeth.
Taehyung nodded slowly.
Jimin slammed his cup down on the counter, its contents spilling out over his hand and splashing onto the counter and onto the floor. He turned quickly from Taehyung and began pushing his way through the crowd. Taehyung followed behind him, trying to rationalize with Jimin though he wasn't sure what he was trying to rationalize. Jungkook was Jimin's friend... shouldn't Jimin like the fact that he knew the person his sister was kind of with?
Jungkook's lips were pressed against your neck, kissing lightly here and there. You sighed as he kissed your sweet spot and you felt him smirk against your hot skin. The music was loud and you and Jungkook were both sweating slightly. You could feel yourself getting worked up.
"Jungkook!" you heard someone shout from behind you. The voice as familiar but in your current state you couldn't quite put your finger on whose voice it was.
Jungkook looked up and suddenly pulled away from you.
"Jimin I-" he began, his eyes wide.
Jimin reached him, pushing you towards Taehyung who caught you gently. He grabbed Jungkook's shirt, bunching it in his fist. His face came dangerously close to Jungkook's.
"I thought I made myself clear. Stay away from my sister," he hissed before shoving Jungkook back into the crowd roughly.
Jungkook's back slammed against the couple behind him and he knocked the two over, falling on top of them. He pushed himself up, his face red with anger before he stalked towards Jimin and pushed him roughly.
Jimin stumbled backwards before he lurched towards Jungkook. Before the fight could get violent, some of the baseball boys were pulling the two apart.
"Stay away from her Jungkook!" Jimin screamed as he was pulled back against another boy.
He shook himself free and grabbed your wrist, pulling you behind him.
"Jin, give Taehyung a ride home," Jimin called as he pulled you out of Jungkook's house.
When he reached your shared car he whipped around to face you, his back pressed against the car.
"Jungkook? Really?" he hissed.
You stared at him before scoffing.
"You have no right to choose who I date. I'm a 'big girl', I can make my own decisions," you huffed, crossing your arms and glaring at him.
He sighed, looking down at the pavement and running a hand through his hair.
"I know that Y/N," he replied, looking back up at you. "But Jungkook's reputation when it comes to girls... isn't the best. I know you can take care of yourself and I trust your judgement for the most part. But Y/N, you don't know Jungkook like I do. I'm just trying to do my job as your older brother and protect you."
You sighed.
"I can't drive. I drank a little," you said.
Jimin shook his head.
"Don't look at me, I've had more than you have."
"Need a ride?"
You turned and Jimin craned his neck to look around you.
Taehyung stood, his hands shoved in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his heels.
"Please," Jimin replied.
You threw your keys to Taehyung and he unlocked the car. You took the passenger seat and Jimin slid into the back.
"Stay the night at our house Taehyung," Jimin said.
"Nah, it's okay. I can-" Taehyung started as he put the keys in the ignition.
"It wasn't an offer. It was an order," Jimin said, smiling at Taehyung. "It's the least we can do."