Numb

My heart is actually broken. I twisted my ankle and dropped my poor baby aka my phone. I am so upset I've had this phone since November and this is the first time I've scratched. Guys my poor iPhone bounced on the concrete, and at that moment my heart bounced too. I am actually so upset 😭😩😩. And this was all because a stupid lady tried to steal my uber. It's been a long day man 😩😩 ffs now I'm gonna have to look at that stupid scratch every time I use it. #firstworldproblems.
*****

If there was two people I wouldn't miss if they disappeared it was Kendra and Nicole. I couldn't stand them. From the time they formed a friendship over their hate for me I knew they were unserious candidates. Imagine, your whole friendship is based on the fact that you don't like me, the fact that one girl can irk you so much that you form an alliance to chat shit. Like damn son. I can't help that I am so poppin.

Now I wasn't a mean girl. I wasn't a girl who walked around reeking havoc and causing drama. I genuinely believed in minding my own business. I was a social introvert. I knew a lot of the main people in my year group however I still managed to keep to myself and away from drama. I knew people but they didn't know me. I had successfully managed to keep myself to myself whilst simultaneously allowing people to think that they knew me. That in itself was an art form. With that being established, not a lot of people really knew me so when someone didn't like me I knew it wasn't because I did anything to them except from simply existing. And I loved it. I loved that I had the ability to irk and irritate people without doing nothing because that literally proved that I had haters. And without haters sweetheart can you really say that you are poppin?

In the case of Kendra and Nicole their hate was simply because they wasn't me. That may sound wild and some what cocky but that was the truth. Kendra was a girl who had spent her time laying on her back and still hadn't been wifed. She had been sleeping with my boyfriend last year and when I broke up with him he had not upgraded her contract from side chick to wifey, in fact he didn't even renew her side chick contract. As his former side chick her hate was some what warranted because she was never promoted. She wasn't me, the girlfriend, the position that she truly desired. So she was super pressed. And did I care? No because I felt no way about putting her back in her place when she got out of line.

Then there was Nicole who I personally believe is somehow related to Jerome because I am convinced that that level of deranged can only be inherited. The girl was insecure and it showed in her antics. She was Trey's on and off girlfriend. And she was jealous of everyone and anyone who was in contact with him. If she could I'm sure she would also be jealous of his clothes because they were touching him. Nicole was such an irrational girlfriend and it didn't make sense because Trey did nothing to make her doubt his love and loyalty to her. The boy worshipped the ground she walked on but it was clear that she had let her insecurities get the best of her. She looked like Terry Crews and that's okay because her man still loved her. Then there was Trey. Hands down the most attractive guy in our college. Even teachers blushed when he spoke to them. The boy was dripping swagu so of course girls were on him like flies. Bad bs were up in his DMs and he would ignore them all for her. It was clear that he loved her but they were always breaking up because she was always moving mad.

The one person she was insecure about though was me. She hated me so much. Me and Trey had been friends since birth. Everyone knew that. I'm his best friend and I personally don't mind taking a step back if it means that he will be happy. Moreover I'm dealing with my own relationship and it's issues. But for some reason Little Nicki was convinced that there was something going on between us. I had told sis that if I wanted Trey he would be all up in me because my pussy pops severely but she didn't seem to get it. If I wanted her man then she wouldn't have a man. Loool but seriously Trey was my best friend and we didn't see each other like that but she was just jealous that I knew him better than her. Which is understandable but I can't help the fact that we have grown up together.