Chapter 2

Edited 

NIALLS POV.

"Okay, so listen who is going to look for a songwriter?" Paul announced, grabbing our attention.

"But why do we need to find one? Can't we write a song on our own or something?"Harry questions.

"No, not really,"Paul shakes his head, "The thing is you guys need to publish a song by next week Sunday, which means you have four days and I don't think four days is enough to write Lyrics so to write a song and sing it perfectly and to Release it isn't enough to do in under 4 days" Paul says frowning.

Four days!? Isn't that too less to actually work out this whole thing?  We never did a Song in less than two weeks and four days??? It's way to less.

"Yeah, I guess you're right,"We all agree in unison.

"Don't you know anyone who can write a song for us?" I ask, "what about Ed?"

"Yeah, he always agrees to write for us"Liam agrees with me.

"You are quite right there but Ed is on his tour, So he can't help you guys this time" Paul replies.

Oh right I forgot about his tour, But how is this possible that there is no one else?! THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE.

"But there has to be someone, Someone capable of writing lyrics for us," Louis says "And does it happily" he adds.

"Yes, there is indeed," Paul states.

"Who?"We all ask him.

"Well, there is this girl who Simon told me about, I don't remember her name but I have her picture, I just need someone to volunteer to ask her to help us,"Paul suggests.

A girl, wow a girl never wrote a song for us, this will be a bit different, But I don't know if I should volunteer...I'm not so good with girls.

"I can Pauli,"Zayn volunteers.

Pauli is a nickname we use for Paul and it gets Paul pissed at us for calling him that.The look on Paul's face is always hilarious.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT," Paul shouts his face red, I try not to laugh as he tries to calm down "But okay here's the picture,"He says as he hands Zayn the picture.

All the lads go to Zayn to get a look at the girl.I was a bit curious too so I go to him and get a glance at her.She looks so pretty; Grey eyes, Wavy Blonde hair, Full pink lips... She looks gorgeous.

"Damn,"Harry says.

Everyone looks at him. Like he grew two heads or something, but I totally agree she is pretty cute.

"What! she looks pretty"He points, I nod agreeing.

"Yeah, but I have a girlfriend who is prettier," Louis says, clearly referring to Eleanor.

"My girlfriend is the prettiest," Liam smiles, referring to his girlfriend Cheryl.

"Nope," Zayn disagrees shaking his head, "Have you ever looked at Perrie?"

Whatever, as if I care I've been single for awhile now and its honestly annoying, all the lads have someone as a girlfriend -Except for Harry, But he likes being Single-

They're all the cute couples and they make-out whenever they want too not even caring if someone is there or not.-It is cute and all but it keeps reminding me that I don't have someone to love- I might sound jealous but honestly I'm happy for them, I just want someone for myself, you know.

"Enough with the girlfriend argues"Paul interrupts them from their argument which I hadn't notice cause I kinda zoned out...

"Okay, so where does she live exactly? " Zayn questions.