Chapter 6

Louis' POV

"Wait, What?"Jessica's eyes grew wide,"you, Niall Horan have a crush on me?"

Yes, Jessica he does, I just said it!

Niall doesn't reply he just looks at us before running off to his room.

Okay, what was that about?

I know Niall was always the shy one with girls and all but seriously? Locking himself up is not a good thing.

"What was all that about?"Li questions, I shrug not knowing anything myself.

"I don't know man, I really don't,"I reply.

"Well go ask if he's okay!"Harry yells at me.

"Okay, Whats the big deal here?"I ask raising an eyebrow.

"It was kinda your fault," Zayn says shrugging.

"Lou, Ni just locked himself up in a room and that isn't a big deal!?"Liam Looks at me as if I'm crazy.

It's not a big deal he just got nervous, whats wrong with all of them?

"Okay...."Jessica trails, I almost forgot she was still here,"Should I go?It was kind of my fault."

"You can go it you want..."Harry shrugs.

"Okay, I will because it is my fault, I shouldn't have asked him that," she says as she heads toward the bedrooms."Umm, which one is Niall's?"

"The 3rd one on the left."Zayn guides her.

Harry's POV

Jessica knocks on the door, But no reply, I guess he slept, He always sleeps when he's nervous or sad.

"I think he's asleep,"I tell her. She looks at me and nods with a sad smile.

Gosh, she is really pretty, only if Niall didn't have this crush on her, I would have already made a move...But I can't betray Niall he's my best mate...After Boo bear of course.

"So, um what now?"Liam asks, I shrug and look at him only to see that he's talking to Jessica.

"I don't know, I guess I'll just head to my flat," She replies, "My friend Avery might already be there by now." She adds.

Her saying about her friend Avery gets my hopes a bit high, so what if I cant like Jessica? Maybe Avery is prettier?

"Oh, You have a roommate?"Zayn asks her.

"Yeah, but it's more like flatmate," She nods, "She is probably back from Mike's"

"Mike's...?"I question.

Who's mike?

"Yeah, Mike is her boyfriend" She smiles.

"Oh," I shrug it off, trying to hide my disappointment.

"Yeah, So I better be going,"She says as she gives everyone a hug and before leaving.

~.~

"Okay, What now?"Zayn asks.

"I don't know man, Maybe we should ask Nialler if he feels better?"I suggest. They all nod and we go knock on Niall's door.

"Niall, Open the door"Lou knocks, "Or I'll break in!"

"Go away,"I hear a whimper.

"Niall, Com'on man open up"I demand.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouts, "Please."

I go and find the spare key to his room; It was in the kitchen's closet for some reason.

Liam's POV