Chapter 8

Louis' POV

"Thank you, but it's not that beautiful or anything I just like to sing for fun you know,"Jess replies as Harry releases her from the hug.

"You kiddin' me? You have an amazing voice!" I smile hugging her.

"You should sing for the world!"I grab her shoulders and look at her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah! You can definitely become a singer," Liam agrees as the rest of the lads nod along.

"What? No! my voice isn't that nice," She rolls her eyes, "Plus anyway, I only sang to show you guys how its supposed to be sang and all how the notes are supposed to be hit and all. "

"No," Niall disagrees shaking his head, "I'll talk to Simon about it"

Yeah, I totally agree like seriously Jessica?

Jessica's POV

They all wouldn't shut up about my voice, not that I'm complaining, Its just that I don't think it'll work out.

"Okay, whatever," I roll my eyes for like the hundredth time today.

"So is that a yes?" Louis questions, He asked me about the whole singing thing and like whether or not I would agree to singing in front of Simon and all that stuff.

"Yes, I don't know but I'm pretty sure he won't accept me" I reply.

"Yasssssssssss," Louis yells fist bumping, he smiles and gives me a hug which a few seconds later turns out to be a group hug.

"I'm hungry," I sigh remembering how I only ate a bowl of salad and drank a cup of coffee.

"Me too, "Zayn chimes in.

"Me three," Niall agrees.

"You're always hungry," Harry rolls his eyes, "But this time I'm too."

"Lets go to Nandos!"Niall suggests.

"I agree, I love Nandos!"I smile.

"Well looks like its not just me," Niall smiles, looking at the guys.

"Hey, its not like we hate Nandos or something, It's just not our fav," Zayn sighs. Niall rolls his eyes, Oh my he looks so cute even when he rolls his eyes.

We haven't talked about the date or anything that happened yesterday, and now I'm not sure if the lads know about this "date"

Who cares?Its just one date!

Yeah one date,we won't have anymore right?

You never know.

"Let's go then, "Louis says grabbing his keys,"I'm driving!"

We all groan as we put on out shoes, Louis isn't the best driver.

~.~

Zayn's POV

The lunch was fun, we all talked about our embarrassing moments and Jessica told us about her life, since she already knew so much about us. And we all got to know a lot of stuff about her, even the fact she had never dated anyone or had her first actual kiss.

"So you mean you never had your first kiss?" Harry questions placing his elbow on the table and resting his chin on it.

"Its not like that," she replies, "My first kiss was an accident."

"What's that supposed to mean?"Niall asks his eyebrows furrowed.

"Well, basically I was crushing over this guy in 7th grade and it seemed obvious that he had no interest towards me."she looks at us to ask if she should continue and we all nod, "Well by 9th grade I was over with the whole crushing on him, I kinda was over him.. If thats the right way to put it." she sighs.