Chapter 17

I woke Thanksgiving morning hearing the Macy's day parade already on downstairs. Izzy insisted on watching it every year no matter how old we got.

I woke up going down to see both my mother and my sister cuddled up the Magnus. I think my heart almost stopped at the sight. My family being so accepting of him. Being gay in 2017 is still hard as hell. Never knowing what your parents or family will actually say and do it terrifying. Not only when you come out, but when you start to bring home partners too. It was clear what my father thought. I knew what my siblings thought. They were never for one second against me. Jace's first question was if he had a good butt. It honestly made me feel good knowing he could joke. My mom was a little nervous at first. We were military. That's made things always a little straight and narrow. I was the curve that put us in a different life.

"Boo!" Jace jumped out next to me.

I shoved him and laughed.

"I think you've been replaced," he pointed to Magnus.

"Finally," I thrust my fists in the air.

We both laughed heading down.

"Boys, will you please get the two bags of potatoes out the car and put them in the sink?" my mom asked turning to us.

"Sure," we shrugged and headed out.

"Honestly, I'm kind of happy he took my spot," I laughed.

"Why? I thought you'd like it?" Jace opened the trunk.

"Jace I'm gay, but girl talk gets to be to much," I laughed.

"I know," he laughed. "Is Magnus a little more..?"

He trailed off but I knew what he was saying.

"He's much better at girl talk. He's got a bit more femininity to him. I think that's why he likes me so much. I don't have like any of that," I laughed grabbing a bag.

He grabbed one and shut the door.

"So are you the top?"

My eyes widened.

"Is that going to far? I'm just curious. Are we allowed to talk about that?" he asked nervously.

"I just didn't think you would want too. You don't find it gross?" I said walking to the house.

"Alec, it's not gross that you're in love making love. I mean yeah I don't want any dick, but I don't mind talking about what dick you get. I mean come on, how many times have you heard me talk about boobs?" we both laughed.

"Way to much, but yeah I am top. I think it'll stay that way too," I said opening the door.

"Does he not like topping or do you not want to be bottom?"

"I wouldn't mind being bottom, but I think he likes when I'm in charge," I grinned dumping the potatoes in the sink.

"Wait wait, are you tell me you're dominate? I knew you were my brother," he laughed dumping his in.

"I mean come on just taking charge and watching him," I looked out the kitchen at him.

"Don't even get me started. When Clary practically screams my name," he rubbed his chin.

"She's a screamer? I wouldn't have thought she was quite," I laughed.

"The amount of times her neighbor has hit the wall. That girl is nowhere near quiet," he laughed.

"Magnus is a screamer too," I laughed.

"So what you're saying is we've picked pretty much the same partner in bed," he laughed.

"Except I bet I make mine cum harder," I winked.

"If there was a way to challenge you on that I would," he opened the fridge.

"And thank god there isn't."

I'm glad that my brother doesn't have a problem with my sex life. I don't know who else I'd talk to about how nice Magnus was in bed.

A/N:
Sorry this one is a little short! I promise the next one will be better! Hope you guys are liking it I know I have one good follower right now! I'm hoping for some more! Thanks for reading! ❤️