Soul Eater Evans

Anime: Soul eater

You had been friends with Maka for a long time and had met Soul, but never really had a real conversation before due to the fact that you were very anti-social. Maka was your only friend since you felt like she was the only one you could really trust apart from your weapon, Nana.

You and Nana had just got back from an assignment when Maka asked if you wanted to hang out. Since you weren't doing anything special you said yes. The only thing you didn't know was that Nana and Maka had planned for you and soul to get together, like the evil people they were. You both put on more casual clothes and left.

"Hey, do you have anyone you like." Nana asked.

"Umm not that I know of." You lied. You really thought Soul was kinda cute, but it was more of a crush.

"Oh." she said.

"Why are you asking me that?" you ask confused.

"I just wanted to know."

"Ok....."

You two finally made it to Maka and Soul's house after what seemed like forever.

You knock on the door and hear a crashing sound and then it opened. It was Soul.

"Hey uh Maka went to the store and won't be back for like five minutes, but come in anyway." he said.

"Really? You know what, I think I'll go get her. What store did she go to?" Nana said, smiling.

You gave her the 'Please don't leave me here with him. It'll be awkward.' face, but she didn't care anyway.

"I think she went to the one down the street. That's the one she usually goes to." he said.

"Ok, thanks Soul. I'll be back in a little." she said, waving.

"Yeah..... You do that." you say.

You and Soul awkwardly stare at each other before he says, "Uh, you can come in."

"O-okay." you say before hesitantly walking in.

It looked exactly as you remembered it. Messy, but not too messy and it smelled like cinnamon and butterscotch.

You sit on the couch and since you expected to just go see a movie you didn't bring anything to do. Soul awkwardly sat next to you and after sitting there for what felt like an hour, but only was about a minute, Soul figured he should speak up.

"So you wanna watch TV or talk about something?" he said.

You weren't really used to people talking to you so you were a little dumbfounded at what he said.

"Ummm what do you wanna talk about?" you said, thinking you were gonna regret it.

"I don't know. What do you like to do for fun?" he said, looking at you.

"I like to watch anime and read anything I find in my house. What about you?" you said, giving him a small smile.

"I like to watch anime too. What's your favorite anime?" he asked.

So that was what you two did for an hour. You sat there and talked about anime like nerds. You two thought almost the exact same way. Like they always say, great minds think alike.

"Hey where's Maka and Nana? Didn't they say they would be back in five minutes?" you say.

"Yeah, we've been sitting here, like nerds, talking about anime for an hour now." he said.

"God we're so lame." you said.

"Yeah, you are." he said.

You playfully pushed him.

"Anyway, you and I both know that Maka and Nana aren't gonna be back anytime soon if they went off shopping together, so you wanna watch a movie?" you say.

"Sure, what ya wanna watch?" he said.

"Let's binge watch all the Naruto movies." you say, after thinking for a second.

"That sounds like a plan to me!" he said.

Thats what you guys did; you sat on the couch and watched Naruto movies all night. You were starting to get tired, so you rested your head on Soul's lap.

"Sorry, I'm a bit tired. Can I lay here?" you say.

"It's okay. I don't care." he says.

After you lying there for a minute or two he starts to run his fingers through your hair. You didn't really care enough to say something, so you let him.

That's when he asked, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah, why?" you ask

"I just, um, wanted to tell you that I had fun with you tonight." he said, blushing.

"Oh same here. In fact I think you're really cute and I like you." you blurt out, without thinking about it first.

Oh shit. You think

Right after you said this his face turned crimson red.

"Uh. Do you really mean that? Cause if you do, I sorta like you to." he said, avoiding your gaze.

"Yeah I-I do mean it." you say.

You two stare at each other for a while in confortable silence until you fell asleep in his lap, softly snoring.

Cute. He thought, running his fingers through your hair.

He fell asleep as well, his hands tangled in your hair.

Bonus

Nana's POV

Maka and I come home in the morning to see if our plan was a sucess. We open the door to find Soul and (Y/N) sleeping on the couch.
(Y/N)'s head on his lap.

"Looks like it worked." I whisper.

"Yup." she says back.

Fin~

A/n
I'm back bitches. Soz about not updating, but guess what i'm not dead and it's christmas break so expect an update soon. Peace out