Uta

Brought to you by ThatOneGalYaKnow enjoy~
Anime: Tokyo ghoul

You had worked at Uta's shop for almost two years now and you were good friends. You had a subtle crush on him, but it wasn't to the point where you were super awkward around him.

It was this day when he seemed a bit more touchy than usual. You felt as if things were a bit off, but decided to just ignore it for now.

You were opening up while Uta say in the back making masks for some customers.

"(Y/N), do you think that blue or green would go better with this color scheme, or maybe a nice vibrant purple?" he asked.

"Mmm, I think that blue would be better because it's more of a calming color, while green would pop out more." You say, after thinking a bit.

He looked at the mask and mumbled a thank you. You went back to puting the masks back on display before sweeping the floor. You turn around the open sign and then sit down on a stool.

"Yo, do you think we'll get a lot of customers today? Business has been kind of slow lately." You say.

"I guess we just have to wait for the best." he says, in a depressed tone.

"I guess."

We say for minutes in silence. Minutes Then turn into hours as we wait for someone to finally walk into the store.

"Ughhh, why is it so slow here." You say.

"Because we're in the 4th ward and this is one of the most dangerous places in Tokyo. For humans and ghouls."

"Well since I know we're not going to get really any customers today, do you wanna play a game?" You ask.

"What game?"

"How about we play hide and seek," you stop to think for a second. "but whoever is hiding has to scare the seeker."

"Alright, I'm in. I'm hiding first."

"Okay."

You close your eyes and count to 30. After about three seconds You start to hear some movement.

"Ready or not, here I come!" you yell out.

You search behind the counter and then look under a sheet on a mark stand.

"Boo." Uta said, making you call back.

"Awe man, you got me. My turn to hide."

You two continued to play around in the shop for almost two hours after you started.

You jump out from behind the counter and fall in top of Uta. You look down at his face and see that he's unfazed by your attemp to scare him.

"This isn't fair. You're too good at this." you say.

He smiles at you and says, "Sorry, I guess I just don't get scared that easily anymore."

It was at this point that you both realize that you are still on top of Uta. He smirks at you and flips you both over, so that he was on top.

"W-what the hell? G-get o-off." you manage to stutter out.

He holds down your wrists and since he was a lot stronger than you, you couldn't get up.

You attempt to break free, but it proves futile when his grip only gets tighter.

"It's funny watching you try and get out." he says smiling more.

The blush on your face managed to get darker as you try a bit harder that before to break free.

"H-hey, this i-is--"

He cuts you off with a kiss.

"Now do you feel better?" he says leaving you in complete shock.

"I-I-I umm." you stutter.

He laughs and rolls off you letting you get up. You look over at him and he's staring into your eyes. You look back into his piercing black and red ones. Somehow instead of making you feel scared, they make you feel safe.

He leans back in and kisses you again, but this time you kiss back. You two stay like this for a while, you pulled back to breathe.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too."

You notice the blush on his face and this makes you smile.

"You look cute like that." you say boldly.

He smirks a little, "Right back at ya. It's time to close up. After we finish let's go on a walk together."

"Okay."

You sweep the floor while Uta goes outside and flips over the open sign so that it says closed instead.

"Alright, I'm finished. Let's go." you said.

He only hummed in responce and you two leave. You walk hand in hand I'm a comfortable silence. After a while it begins to get dark and you both realize that you should probably get back to the shop. Cannibalism sometimes happens around the fourth ward.

"I really do love you. Just so you know." He says before softly kissing your cheek.

You blush before replying, " I love you too."

Once you got back to the shop, which also doubles as a house for you and Uta, you decide to get into bed and go to sleep.

Instead of you going to your own room, you sleep with Uta in his bed.

Fin~
I'm sorry, I know that was really shit. I have major writers block and i literally couldn't think. I'm sorry if ThatOneGalYaKnow didn't like it that much and if took too long. I honestly feel like shit for even posting this trash that took me two fucking weeks to even start.

Btw you should check out one of my best friends books if you're into yoonmin and vkook/kookv her writing is fucking amazing. @xxxMyOTPxxx. I'll see you in the next chapter. Laterz.