Will Solace// Serenade

Warning: Fluff! (I think... I'm not sure what is defined as fluff)

You and your boyfriend, Will, got in a big fight. It got really heated, and you broke up.

Both of you were devastated afterwards. You've known each other since you were little, and you hated being apart. A week later, you tried to be happy. You even made a new friend. John.

You hung out with John to distract you from your break up.

You walk with John to dinner, his arm over your shoulder casually. He knows you are suffering from your break up, so he cracks a joke, making you laugh, something you've rarely done for the past week.

As you enter the pavilion, you see Will get up and leave, followed by Austin (another son of Apollo).

Will's POV

I was eating at the pavilion, wondering where (Y/N) is. I'm still affected by our fight, our break up. I've been trying to find a way to get her back, but then she met him.

John.

He makes her laugh, and it makes me wonder if she moved on so quickly, if she'd really not been that affected by our split.

I hear a familiar sound and I look up. (Y/N) walks in with John's arm around her shoulder. She's laughing. I love that laugh, and it hurts knowing I'm not the one to make her laugh or laugh with her.

I can't take it. I glare at John and storm out.

I will get her back. I have to.

It's time to put my plan into action.

Your POV

You watch sadly as Will leaves, his face a mixture of sadness, anger, and determination.

You go to your table and eat. After dinner, you get up to leave, but one of your siblings puts a hand on your shoulder and makes you sit back down.

"We're supposed to wait for something," they explain, and both of you look confused. You sigh and wait.

Will's POV

I rush to the Apollo cabin and find my guitar. Austin followed me the entire way, and now I'm glad he did.

"Will, are you okay--"

"I'm fine," I cut him off. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm in a hurry. "I need you to make sure no one leaves the pavilion."

He gives me a confused look.

"Please?"

He nods and leaves.

I sigh and start to tune my guitar.

Your POV

You wait for about five minutes before someone walks swiftly towards the front with purpose, and sits on a tall stool.

Your heart clenches.

Will.

He has his guitar with him and he looks directly at you. Your table is close to the front, and you are sitting by the center isle.

He glances down at his guitar before he begins playing. He looks back up at you as he begins playing. (Song above)

Waking up to kiss you, and nobody's there.
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running 'round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far.... From the stars...