Will // Stitches

You walked into the infirmary to say hi to Will, maybe see if he needed any help.

"Hey, Wi -- Will!!" Your eyes widened in surprise to see Will sitting on one of the beds pressing a cloth to his shoulder. The towel was soaking with blood.

"Oh, hey (y/n)," he said through gritted teeth (from pain). "No time to explain, I need you to do as I say." You nodded. "Grab the bandages from that cupboard, along with..." He started telling you what to grab, including the stuff for stitches. He helped you patch up his shoulder.

"Ok, now wrap it tight -- yes, like that." He grunted in pain. Soon, his wound was bandaged, and you applied pressure with a cold pack to clot the blood.

"Will Solace, what did you do?" You demanded.

He laughed. It was so light-hearted, you almost couldn't tell he was injured. "I'm fine, (y/n). Just an archery accident. I need you to get the extra ambrosia from the closet." You did as you were told and fed the ambrosia to him. "Chiron is working on getting us more, so we're being careful with how much we use right now. So you're going to need to give me stitches...."

"What?" Stitches? Was he crazy? You'd probably stab a nerve or something.

"Just do as I say. I'll be fine," he assured you.

"Can't you do them?"

"Yes, but you need to learn. It'd be nice to have an extra doctor in case the other Apollo kids aren't available."

Long story short, you gave him stitches. A few stabs and winces of pain later, you admired your work from the chair next to where he sat on the bed.

"It's not bad, for a first time," Will smiled.

Now that you were done, you had the time to notice that Will was shirtless. You blushed red and looked away.

"Is something wrong, (y/n)?"

"Uh, no, just..... Nervous about whether those stitches will hold."

"You're a terrible liar." He cupped your cheek and made you look at him. "What's wrong?"

You avoided his eyes. "Nothing's wrong, it's just...." You gulped and mumbled, "you're shirtless."

He laughed. "Are you nervous?"

"No!" You crossed your arms and say straighter. You tried to stay focused on his face, but your eyes flicked down a couple times.

"Is it distracting?" He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "Are you intimidated?"

You copied his move, elbows on knees, and you were almost nose to nose. "No." You looked him dead in the eye. You never turned back on a challenge.

He leaned closer. "Are you sure? It doesn't affect you... at all?"

You swallowed. It did affect you. Will is, well, hot, and you were very close to his face and shirtless-ness. You didn't think he realized what he was doing to you. You were so close...

His eyes pierced yours, wanting an answer. So you sat back in your chair. "Nope."

He didn't like that answer. "You're so stubborn," he whined. In one swift motion, he stood up, put his hands on the sides of the chair on either side of your hips, and connected your lips to his.

It took you a moment to respond, but you responded in full. Your lips parted under his, and he began exploring your mouth. Your hands brushed along his abs and chest, then they found the back of his head and neck. He pushed harder into the kiss, causing you lean against the back rest. He kissed so expertly, it left you breathless.

The kiss ended sweetly with a soft press of the lips.

"Now are you affected?"