Leo// Tool Lessons

Yes, another Leo one! Why? Because I love Leo. :P

You and Leo, your boyfriend, are in Bunker 9. He's trying to teach you how to use some tools and put some things together, because you said you wanted to start helping him with some of his projects. He spends a lot of time on his projects, so you see this as a way to spend more time with him.

"Good! Now I want you to saw," Leo smiles. You smile back, nervously. You just finished putting two complicated pieces together, successfully. But you're still uncertain about the saw. You look at it warrily.

Yes, it's just a saw. But it's sharp, and you being you could easily slip and cut yourself. (If you're actually good with tools, too bad. Lol)

Leo chuckles. "Don't worry, I'll help you." He walks you over to the workbench with a long piece of wood. He picks up the hand saw and puts it in your hand.

His hands is over yours, and his other hand reaches around to your other side to hold the wood board in place, also over your hand.

You blush; your back is against his chest. His chin rests on your shoulder as he helps you move the saw back and forth.

"That's it... You got it..." He whispers in your ear, making you shiver.

Soon, the saw cuts all the way through and the board is in two pieces. "There you go! You did it!" He smiles.

"And I didn't die!" You laugh. His and your laughter dies down. You put down the saw, but neither of you move. The only sound in the silence is your breaths.

His hands then wrap around your waist and pull you closer.

He kisses your neck, causing a smile to form on your lips. He kisses a little higher, until he nibbles on your ear. You breath out a sigh. He grins against your skin.

Suddenly, he grabs your waist and twists you around, smashing his lips to yours. You react instantly, moving your lips in sync with his. Your hands slide up his chest, snaking around his neck and up into his hair.

He tilts his head to fit your lips perfectly. He continues to kiss you fiercely. His hands slip down to your thighs, lifting you up. You jump up and sit on the workbench, legs wrapping around his hips.

His tongue brushes your bottom lips, asking for entrance. Playfully, you deny it. His lips push and force yours open, and he slips his tongue in anyway.

His tongue explores your mouth. His thumbs trace circles on your waist, where your shirt had pulled up and exposed an inch of skin.

A slight moan escapes you, and he smirks against your lips. He pulls back for air and rests his forehead on yours.

"(Y/N).... I love you," he says, gazing into your eyes.

"I love you too, Leo," you smile. Your smile is irresistible to him. He captures your smile with his lips, and that's where you stay until the bell for dinner at the pavilion sounds.