Stare down.

Your hand latched tightly around the knob of your door, a jerk of your wrist impatiently you were out into the main hall. Not hesitating you ignored the stairs, the public balcony was in your view as you threw on your hoodie manically. Gripping the edge, you allowed your dominant leg to lead so it went over the fence which blocked off, or at least tried to stop accidents and people going over unintentionally. The drop wasn't too far down, so as you swung your hips over along with your left leg not a moment later you landed on the ground below, without any problems. "Shit". You cursed, as you brought your head up, intending to choose a route to take however she was met with guards. Your mind was raging 'run', though you turned down mental wishes, and stuffed your hands frustratedly within your pockets. The guards were clothed in a navy blue, a leather belt, a large thing, equipped with sockets you assumed were filled with weapons. And as usual you were correct.

"Adara Lorrell?". One asked, the largest who practically held his power on his broad, thick shoulders with no shame, and no difficulty. Most were an ash complexion, the random few were an ebony, but none a mix of both. But you were used to this, they studied you carefully as you allowed your posture to relax and you released your anger through a careless shrug. "Sorry lads, I don't know of an Adara or whatever her name is". You began nonchalantly, as you allowed your fists to dig further within their hiding place, whilst you flashed the older men a boyish grin. The kinky brown mess, practically suffocated your face as the disheveled hair fell over your amused features purposely with a simple head tilt. "So if you don't mind, I'll be on my wa-". You never got through your sentence, you made a stupid mistake as you took a step passed them, much too quick. The first allowed their rugged hands to snake around your waist, instantly your hands sprung from your pocket, as without a care you allowed you much smaller hands to lock around his neck. "A fighter we see". He chuckled with a sick joy, as a quick eye signal you didn't catch was passed from him to his fellow comrade. A moment later, something blunt cut through the soft flesh just underneath your right ear, it pierced a shallow hole before it filled it with it's unknown deadly contents but no sound left you, and none could have anyway. A numbness was spreading fast throughout your body, your legs collapsed beneath you and to your luck the man still had a secure grip on you, stopping a fall which would of hurt much. A stained sound ached from your lips, parted a little as your hands couldn't bring his life to the detrimental, the slender limbs became immobile and non existent as your body became unresponsive. Causing your hands to release their hold on the guard's neck, you became dependent on the male and couldn't help it at all, which lead to your frustration being built up yet again. However your eyes penetrated his, the stormy grey clashed with an obsidian in a battle of fury, slowly your eyes soaked up the dark colour until...everything went completely black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open leisurely, the riotous argent looked onto full sweeping lashes before checking out your surroundings. You realised instantly where you was, and as soon as everything clicked, that's when you heard an unfamiliar breathing pattern. Not yours. Definitely not yours. No, definitely not yours! Angling your head upwards, your curls followed freely with the movement whilst your eyes scattered around the room properly, it was large, enough to hold around 50 or more and extremely clean. But that wasn't capturing your attention, what was, was the tall figure blocking the doorway. An immediate recognition, that sent an involuntary chill down your spin though it never reached your face. Keeping your facial expression bland, crossing your legs whilst you straightened out your spine, as your face was kept plain, lacking the essential thing called emotion. Cocking your brows in question, you met the stare full on in a sluggish manner, as though you really weren't bothered to start a conversation and you weren't. The male, who you had already identified as your opponent, Jungkook, was already in what seemed to be gear. The material clung desperately to his figure, outlining every muscular, toned curve the man was gifted with. The sleeves were missing, exposing the snow like flesh which was hidden before, his arms alone were threatening and you fought the urge to grasp a better look to see what you're up against. Like him, you kept your obs on the others eyes, and you didn't dare to drop it anywhere else for numerous reasons. One being, you always won a stare down, no matter who, when, where you had to be the last to look away. The eyes yours were glued to were coffee, many swirls of wooden pigments made up the male's eyes and they were a stern kind. A hard glossy shell glazed over them, nothing was going in and likewise coming out and he was making sure of that. A couple minutes it seemed and still both hadn't cracked, with every passing moment Jungkook's eyes grew bleaker and it affected you a little more than what you expected. It made realization knock heavily on your door, you were battling this figure...to death. A previous winner. He noticed, the small crack which showed the splint of fear he had been waiting for patiently, and with that a suspicious smile contorted his lips which were saying one simple, silent statement.

'Be afraid'. And you was to be honest, but it only showed minimally before the hands which were clasped neatly behind his back, came into your view. Not for long though, as he threw a set of gear towards you, intending for the hard padding to meet you square in the face, and it did, precisely. Holding you breath to calm yourself, you let a grim line overtake your lips as you forbid any pained sounds to leave your mouth in front of Jungkook. Or anyone in fact. Though just because you feared him, didn't mean you would tolerate his behavior so grabbing the nearest item closest to you, a small sphere alarm clock, could've been worth your entire apartment, you threw it. A swift action, eyes still stuck on his as you held the object for no longer than a second before releasing it, not caring at all if it took out his eye, because that's what you needed. Any little harm to him will stop his full potential in the arena, even though it was prohibited. But to your dismay, the bastard caught it effortlessly, one hand struck up abruptly and his fingers opened just enough to allow the small item into his palm. Tucking it into his back pocket, he kept his face with an authority that only he could acquired and took a step away from the doorway. Still his eyes collided with yours violently, as you observed the male back away from the doorway till something blocked you from seeing him. The door.

"Flippin', little shit took my clock". You mumbled as you dragged yourself off the bed, now you realised the constant throbbing pain which drummed against your skull as you walked to the bathroom, with the gear that was thrown at you. You knew what was happening next, grooming, cameras, rich people...and more cameras.

"Fuck my life"....

Oh and trainers.