The interview from Hell. #2

....“Well...um- do you Jungkook?”

“I do”.  

“Care to share?”.

“Not while the mutt is around, Jerlen”. His words made a silence slaughter everyone's voices, including yours, as he merely laid back in his seat as an ankle squared his opposite knee. Something washed over his tone, his eyes pivoted to you at the mention of the derogatory nickname ‘mutt’, and he simply gave a careless shrug in return to the silence. Before an abrupt clamour stuck within the set, the richness of pure laughter was vibrant and genuine and it came from everyone...but you and he who spoke the words.

“Good one, Jungkook...I can always count on you to bring a humour to us”.

“You can indeed”. One quick glance to the bastard, your eyes clashed momentarily before you pulled your silvers away from his orbs brutally. His voice was a sickening charm that managed to fool all the gullible. You wasn't one of them. Nor planned to be.

“He isn't a reliable source Jerlen, his humour is not all that pleasing”. You said with a false chuckle, and like him, you sat back in your seat and imitated his dominant position. Only difference, your eyes weren't blank they held a fake amusement intentionally, as your jaw was tilted upwards and a discreet smile hid behind the plain line of your lips. “And who do you speak for exactly Miss Lorrell?”. Jerlen challenged, immediately giving you the incline that Jungkook’s charisma seeped and tainted his judgment towards you.

“I speak on behalf of the….sane ones, Jerlen. That's who”.

“Are you implying that I'm not sane?”.

“No, I'm not implying…. I'm telling you that”. Your words wasn't hesitated or thought out, and as you kept your stance calm and your expression didn't waver in the slightest as the audience went wild. Curses and obscene language was thrown your way, this only made a stern line drag it's way slowly across your lips, as you gradually began to rise to your feet.   

“I hope he rips your filthy body in two!”.

“Mutt!”.   

“Good luck in the arena bitch!”. The comments continued as you stood tall with now an entertained expression, and when your body folded forward into a 90° bow it caused a wave of fury to ignite within the crowd. Leisurely you made it to your starting position, swarm of curls pooled over you face and at your shoulders while you faced the audience once again. Out of the chime of angered screams, you managed to pinpoint a particular chuckle. The only one of that amused kind, and it was right beside you. Too Jungkook stood up, and his gaze was locked on the crowd in front of you both, but his hearty chuckle was controlled under his breath though still audible to you.  

“Hilarious it is?”. You questioned quietly as Jerlen made attempts to calm the waves of shouts, you kept your voice firm before waiting patiently for his predictable answer.

“Of course, Lorrell”.

“Figured”.

“I expected nothing less of you to”. You let him take the last word, as you focused your entire attention back to the raging people across from you. Your head tilted ever so slightly at one, his face looked so familiar. Too familiar. The only silent one out of his fellow sponsors, shaggy brown hair styled elegantly into a small bun at the back of his head. Lime eyes full and round, a jaw defined and decorated with a light stub that added to his masculine factor, and the smile…oh the smile which tugged a little on the corners of his lips was magnificent. Elijah. His hand took your gaze almost instantly, as a thumb of it stood upright and pleased. You threw a brow his way, and he gave you a disheveled grin in return that managed to erupt one on your face. <Fuck...it's good to see a normal face>. Elijah was the typical beauty, unlike Jungkook his features were casual and sustainable to the eyes, whereas Jungkook’s beauty wasn't normal...it was almost too perfect.

“A”. He mouthed.

“Prick”. You mouthed back, and at this point Jungkook was uncertain as to why your facial expression was slipping quickly through different positive phases. He scoffed a laughter, before easily smoothing it out into a chocked cough due to the weird faces he got from members of the audience. You shook you head in disbelief at how you wasn't able to recognize him earlier, his clothes were clearly not as near expensive as all the others, his style either and the general vibe he was giving off as well. Jungkook’s eyes were swift, the peculiar sound made by Elijah was instantaneously brought to his attention and scrutinized by his dark orbs. He linked you two in no time, and a brow of his arched in curiosity as he observed silently at your exchange of mouthed words. Meanwhile, you wondered how he of all was chose as a sponsor, and you also celebrated the new information.

<If there is a G-d up there….

…sitting a bunch of clouds right now, like all them ludicrous religious people believe there is. Then I'd like to say, a ludicrous...

                       Thank you>