The Ball Of Sponsors. Part 2

Lip-locking. Yes, he was easily recognizable and so was she. Lacie. Smitten into complete and utter bliss by the lips which wielded hers with grace, though an undeniable hunger. The spools of platinum covered them both messily, as her ivory neck became his prime target, just underneath the ear, the spot which caused her limbs to fall weak. The slightly curly strands fell naturally, trimmed perfectly for his facial structure, bringing the hidden elements of his face to the light as it sprawled instinctively over his forehead. Her body willingly became defenseless under his, her back flat against a wall as his built was pressed up against her feminine one, towering over her greatly due to his tall height. Lacie... and he who goes of the name Jeon Jungkook. Tearing your view from the intimate sight, your gaze wandered back to Delia who was still outright staring at the two shamelessly, placing your still full glass down lightly you brought the same hand up to Delia and flicked her forehead with your index softly.

“Don't stare, bub”. The name left your mouth before you could take it back, but you couldn't care less as you sent her an awkward smile as Arlen pulled plump into a half hug. Whilst that, Clara took the chance to pry the glass from her fingers which were clamped around Skin’s shot glass, and when she did she scooted it over to you.

“You know what to do”. Looking back over at Delia who was balling into her Arlen’s shoulder, her mascara tears staining the floral patterning of her friend’s outfit. Turning your eyes back to Clara, you nodded slowly, as you took a both of the shot glasses into either of your hands and for some odd reason you took on Plump’s anger.

“Information?”.    

“Well Lacie, who you met first, is the director of what goes in and out of the arena from the Sponsors. So Mr Jeon is smartly getting the director onto his side, just going about it differently from you... as if you got her, you've hit the jackpot”. Clara explained lowly so only you could hear, due to Delia’s current state, once you understood what you was told you silently dismissed yourself from you lot's area. Your feet led you slowly over to the pair, as you got closer you were able to make out what your opposer was wearing much easier. His suit was a black so pure it made the other sponsors suits that were black, a disgrace when it's presence or compared to. Cloudy cuffs covered his wrists and half of his hands, the piercing which hung low off his earlobe was intriguing as you were a few fet from them. Your boots were suddenly a distracting noise as you crept up behind them, Jungkook had lacie trapped, as either hands caged her from any escape even though it was evident she wasn't leaving anytime soon. Without any hesitation you went up onto your tiptoes, you were just about taller than Lacie but nowhere near the male's height, so your chin hovered a little over his shoulder as your curls invaded the side of his neck. Peering down at Lacie with a smile, though not a nice one, more a devoius one as you saw her flinch out of surprise, though that quickly melted into annoyance. However Jungkook didn't even move in the slightest as you appeared behind him, and clearly broke the barrier of personal space in attempt to get Lacie’s attention.  Raising your left hand your smile molded your lips into a triumphant grin as the male didn't seemed to be a bother, though kept you stormy eyes on Lacie as you wiggled your hand with the glass a little, bringing it to her view. “You didn't get to tell me much about yourself, Lacie”. As a manly scent overtook your nose without your consent, you realised who it was emitting  from and you breathed out lowly as you tried to recollect your thoughts. <Damn>. “But I'm kind of busy”. Her words clearly hinting to Jungkook, who you just purely wanted to tune out because the bastard was much too close in range, considering you were peeping over his shoulder. “I'm sure it can wait-”.     

“I'm sure it can..”. Your words were cut off by another, now judging by the waves of hot air fanning across your neck it suggested it was definitely from Jungkook. Also that he was facing you, and very close if you could practically feel his words mark their way onto you, through your coarse hair. The words were quite low, with a modulated huskiness that carried his words through contently. You had never actually heard the male speak on or off camera, so this was new to you. “I'm certain”. You finalized as you abruptly pivoted your gaze to him, resulting in you facing him full on as you went off your tiptoes, and created a little distance from him for specific reasons. Clinging tightly onto the shot glass in either hand, as you wasn't prepared for such an intense stare from the male, and your orbs widened momentarily with alarm as the grey became clouded. An icy blue claimed his eyes now. Contacts. And did they suit him. His lips a salmon-pink, as they were gaped a little while a discreet smirk dangled from the corner of his lips lazily, as his faint blue orbs slowly etched down your body in the most dragged out manner. Causing your lips to also part, but for yours to release a few light breaths as you waited patiently for the his eyes to meet yours again, allowing a dullness to conceive your features your brows rose in question.