The Ball Of Sponsers. Part 1

...."Well fuck". Your cinereal orbs skimmed over your features, starting with the eyes themselves. The metallic colour was so vibrant, melting into the inky pit, otherwise known as your iris, pools of cool silver, uniquely terrifying. Next was your the light chestnut flesh which coated your entire body gently, it's imperfections were smoothed out completely, making your rare complexion radiate and demand attention. Yet your hair was the greatest change overall, now a kinky fringe framed your face, your curls wild though controllable as they ranged from black to brown depending on where the light hit it, and draped over your shoulders. Despite your fringe that covered your eyes, the argente orbs couldn't be hidden even if you tried, the thick, long lashes which guarded them only added a fierceness to your striking looks. Your lips weren't treated normally, but now the once shrivelled away flesh was flushed it's true bold crimson, full as ever and not intending of cowering away. "We had to freshen you up, strip you of years that didn't contain basic essential needs for your being, sweetheart". Clara's words caused your gaze to rip from the mirror and to her moon like face, her words erupted a genuine chuckle from you as your hands found their way back over your chest as pockets were not fitted onto your gear. "I just about washed my face, blimey' you made me look....decent". You declared, still a little in shock as you expressed your gratitude within a half smile, devoid of any negativity for a change.

"Decent!...Adara, I have to say for a cross-breed...you are stunning, a natural beauty I assume?". Her eyes floating up to yours, her question directed at the colour of her eyes, giving her a mere nod you collapsed back onto your assigned bed. By now the smile had faded, and the same pessimistic side dominated the little positivity you had, hands intertwining with other...a sign of your contemplation. "Well, I'd prefer if I met death looking human-ish...wouldn't want to scare him off". You chuckled again, though this one was monotone. Your face hardened, as you looked over your shoulder to meet the eyes of Clara, her expression was gloomy and unreadable. "You already accepted your fate haven't you".

"Accepted no. But come to terms with it, yes". You remarked straightforwardly, as you fully maneuvered your body around. Now sat with your legs crossed, with both elbows propped on either knees as your chin rested on top of your clasped hands. "Mhm...alright, if you say so sweetheart".

"I do say so". You sunk back into your direct tone, and you earnt a disapproving look from Clara but that didn't bother you. What did, was when her thumb and index gripped your earlobe firmly, a quick flick of her wrist and you were sent into a bunch of rebellious curses with a chorus of ached sounds.

"Ow-Fuck!...stop you blimmin'-".

"Apologise". The single word itself was powerful. Ending your pained fit as you shot Clara a raised brow, your silence was a simple 'no', understanding this her wrists moved again. Much harsher like before, although you gnawed on your inner cheeks and stopped any further sounds coming out, no...you blocked.

"Amusing". You mused through clenched teeth, your fists imitating the action of your two sets, as you thought the urge to drive one of them at Clara. "I'll continue-".

"Do as you please". Now your statement was powerful, authoritative just how her's once was, and you swore you saw a minor smile graze her lips. Then she released the boneless flesh from her grip, and allowed the same hand to deliver a few pats to your shoulder blade, before she spoke. "You have a chance. Just be stubborn enough like you were just now to believe it, and you'll have a chance Adara". Her words reverberated off the pale walls, as she left your room, but you didn't allow her to leave so quick. On you feet you were within a second, the next out the door and the third behind the taller female. This being the first time out of your 'prison', also know as your room, you took the time to analyse your surroundings. A couple people wandered round, their clothes suggested they were maids, the halls were decorated with vast imagery that was in fact quite alluring. Many doors, but they didn't interest you as you followed cluelessly behind Clara, who had noticed your presence though didn't seem to comment on it, just a light sigh left her.