jughead jones

"Hey pops I'll take one chocolate shake!" I said nodding to him slapping the table with a 5$.

"Y/N! Order up!" He yelled behind him.

"You got a newbie pops?" I asked curiously.

"My daughter she just started, she's been homeschooled her whole life and wanted a new experience" he said air quoting the word.

I nodded slowly and saw a girl walk out with beautiful hair and glimmering eyes. She truly took my breathe away because I was coughing embarrassingly on my spit. I cleared my throat as she walked over setting the shake down in front of me.

"Here you go" she smiled nodding.

I watched her go as I stared at her in awe. I felt my forehead and shook it before I could get myself caught staring at her.

"Hey Jug, you're drooling in your ice cream" Archie interrupted me sliding into the seat across from me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"She sure is pretty maybe I should-" he teased me as I glared at him.

"Dude just go up and talk to her" he nudged my hand. "If you don't, I sure will"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I started to walk towards the front counter. She cleaned the cash register and saw me standing there. I rubbed my sweaty palms together before speaking.

"Can I get you something else?" She asked happily.

"I uh- um-" I stuttered nervously before the door dinged and in walked Chuck and his band of goons.

"Y/N, hi so um about that date-" Chuck interrupted us leaning against the counter rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to pass but thank you anyway" she smiled nodding to him.

"wait what?!" Chuck said confused.

"Better luck next time bud" I said slapping his shoulder.

He glared at me and scoffed.

"Like you could do better" he challenged me standing there as his group chuckled and scoffed at me.

"You know what-" i said confidently. "Hey y/n!"

She turned around and looked at me innocently. Her look could shut anyone up but I wanted to show chuck that I could do it.

"Do you wanna go bowling with me sometime?" I asked licking my bottom lip nervously.

"Like a date?" She blushed playing with the pen in her hand.

"Yes" I nodded looking over at Archie as he gave me two thumbs up.

"Definitely" she smiled back at me.

I looked at Chuck as his mouth hung wide open. I walked back over to the table tripping a little on the rug underneath me.

"Nailed it" I said proudly crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah you totally did bro" Archie nodded to me and then laughing a little at my accidental fall.

"Hey I think I did good!" I said defensibly.

I looked up and saw Y/N sliding a piece of paper on the table with a small smile.

"Call me" she winked before walking off.