jughead jones

I was walking down the hall minding my own business. I heard a bunch of grunts and cursing around the corner and my mind went blank as I looked around the corner to find one of my classmates being beaten to a pulp by Reggie and his fat pig gang. I huffed and rolled up my sleeves as I walked over and punched Reggie right in the face.

"Leave him alone you fucking assholes!" I shouted.

Reggie looked at me confused holding his cheek as the rest of them grumble and chuckled at me.

"What you want some of this fatty?!" I asked with confidence as I stood on my tip toes.

I flicked his nose and he scoffed knowing he couldn't hit a girl.

"Come on Y/N were just messing around with the kid" he chuckled lightly grabbing my arm.

I elbowed him in the stomach as he bent over coughing a bit.

"Fuck off Reggie, you're such a piece of trash. I don't want to see your face near Jughead ever again?! You got me!?" I shouted angrily stomping my foot.

They all scoffed and stomped off. I huffed and pushed my hair back looking at Jug bent over and cradling himself in a ball. Cuts, bruises, and blood covered his face and arms. I gasped and bent down with my handkerchief dabbing his face.

"Are you okay Jug?" I asked worried.

"Leave me alone!" He swatted at my hand before standing up and running away from me.

I watched him sadly as I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

The next day everyone was talking about how I beat up Reggie and his gang. It was quite embarrassing even though I got a lot of credit for it.

"y/n?! Did you seriously beat the shit out of Reggie? He's so pissed!" Someone came running up to me.

"I wouldn't necessarily say I beat the shit out of him-" I stopped and saw Jughead walking down the hall bent over and all purple and blue.

I ran after him as he went into the music room. I watched him as he played a couple keys on the piano, tears streaming down his eyes.

"Hi Jug" I smiled lightly as I entered the room.

He closed the piano and cleared his throat wiping away his tears.

"I'm sorry what happened about-"

"I'm not looking for sympathy Y/N" he scoffed.

I looked at the floor and sighed. Jin has always been the target for all the bullies. He didn't do anything to deserve it.

"Well I'm sorry! But I don't think it's fair that Reggie and his piggies pick on you all the time it's just not fair!" I shouted stomping my foot.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is to watch a girl beat up your bullies? I'm never gonna hear the end of this" he scoffed shaking his head.

"I couldn't just watch you get hurt Jughead!" I walked over to him.

He looked up at me and scoffed.

"I've been doing fine on my own thank you so much. I've been putting up with this torture for 2 years. It doesn't matter, I'll always be the piece of trash in this school"

"I'm not gonna let you be picked on anymore. They can't hit me so they know to stay away from you, Jughead please don't let them do this to you" I said bending down in front of them.

"Why? I'm stupid, ugly, worthless, just like they tell me, no ones ever gonna want me. They make fun of me every time I try to talk to a girl, they make me feel like the lowest person on this planet" he sniffled.

"Are you kidding me?! You're the most talented most smartest kid I know! No one sees it but I do! I see how you get at least a 90 on every single math test!" I chuckled grabbing his hand. "And any girl would be lucky to have you! You're such a wonderful person!"

He looked up at me and sighed. I rubbed the top of his hand and smiled.

"I think you're pretty cool Jughead Jones" I blushed a little. "I mean who knew you could write so beautifully! And you can make anyone laugh especially me!"

"You think I'm cool?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Jug, those guys are the worthless ones. All they do is pick on wonderful people because they're jealous. But I won't let them pick on you anymore because-"

He stopped me by pressing his lips on to mine. My eyes shot open but they fluttered shut as he held my cheek. He let go and I couldn't help but stutter.

"Thank you Y/N, you're pretty amazing yourself" he winked at me.

"I uh- um- yeah you're-" I stuttered confused  and stunned.

He chuckled and raised my chin looking into my eyes before pecking my lips. It was like a shock that I couldn't recover from. He let go and I looked up at him as he stood up.

"Jug- I uh-" I said as he walked over to the door.

His long arms reaching for the door knob as I gulped hard and shivered.

"Can we um-" I said nervously, oh man I needed more.

He walked over to me, smirked and pressed his lips to mine. My body started to tingle and vibrate as his hands rested on my arms.

"I'll see you around okay?" He winked at me before leaving.

I waved and blushed as he closed the door. My knees caved and I felt my heart racing.

"Holy cow" I swooned.