jughead jones smut

I laid down staring at the ceiling next to my best friend y/n. She was playing on her old DSi and I couldn't help but laugh at her for keeping it. She tapped away on the buttons and turned over and looked at her.

"You know what's weird?" I asked disturbing her Pokémon game.

"What?" She replied closing the game and setting down next to her.

"How long we've been friends, like man I don't know how I can stand you at times" I teased her as she laughed and shoved my shoulder.

"I don't know I feel like we never could not be friends you know? We don't fight that much unless it's over something stupid like who's gonna win the game or who's paying for lunch. We just got lucky and became best friends" she shrugged.

I smiled and nodded. Best friends. That's all we ever were.

"You are my best friend, and I hope we can be best friends for life! You'll be at my wedding and with my kids birth and everything!" She shouted shooting her hands up in the air.

I want to be your husband, and the father of your children, everything, yes.

"I think we'll be just fine" she nodded.

The radio was playing lightly as she jumped up on the bed hovering over me.

"I wanna dance" she protested.

She pulled me up and walked over to the radio turning it up all the way. She danced around crazy and I shook my head as I jumped in with her. Her hair flailing around her face as I spun her in a circle.

I turned her around as slow song started to play. I pulled her in as I held her hands as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Can this make up for not going to homecoming with you last year?" I chuckled.

"Jughead, you're going this year because I'm making you. I need a date!" She huffed.

"Fine fine" I replied rolling my eyes as she laid her head on my chest. I laid my chin on her head and sighed holding the small of her back.

"You're the best Y/N L/N" I muffled lightly. "I'm so lucky to have you as a best friend"

"I'm just your best friend?" She asked.

I stopped dancing and looked at her confused. A twinkle in a her made me feel so uneasy.

"I love you Jughead Jones, you're not just my best friend, your my soul mate" she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I love you" I replied hesitating to press my lips onto hers.

She held the back of my neck as I fell back onto the bed with her.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner you goof?" She giggled.

"I was scared you didn't feel the same way" I replied.

She pressed her lips on mine once again as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled my shirt off as I did with hers. I kissed and sucked at her neck as she held the back of my head leaning hers back.

"Jug" she moaned loudly for me.

She straddle me grinding her hips into mine as I moaned in the kiss. I tugged her shorts off and my pants too.

I threw her back onto the bed as she giggled sliding her bra and underwear off. I threw mine aside and looked down at her lovingly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly and I sighed slowly sliding inside of her. She bit her bottom lip as I let her adjust as a single tear slid down her cheek.

"Okay, move" she moaned.

I slide in and out of her as she held shoulders. I closed my eyes as continued. I kissed her lips to help numb the pain. Her mouth moving to my shoulder as she bit hard into it. I groaned and felt myself coming to a climax.

"J-Jug" she huffed.

"I know m-me too. On 3. 1-2-" I said as we both came together.

I rolled out of her and laid next to her. We both panted heavily, our chest heaving up and down.

"Wow" I chuckled.

"Yeah" she replied nodding.

We turned to look at each other and just laughed a little.

"I love you Jug" she smiled lightly.

"I love you more, y/n"