The beast finds its pray

It was a dark night in beach city and sreven univere was sitting on the beach staring at the silver light of the moon refleckting off the surface of the ocean.

Then there was a loud howl heard behind him but when he turned around he saw nothing. He was terrified at that moment, *GRRRRR* he heard a low pich growl and he waisted no time running straight to the beach house (the temple). But it was to far away.

He didnt even make it halfway ther before he felt the beast press him to the ground with its massive waight, pushing him to the ground, slowly sinking its claws into his back causing him to scream out in pain witch also triggered the beast to lunge downward sinking its large fanges into his shoulder causeing him to scream in agony.

He turned around for a split second summoning his sheild and striking the beast in the face causing it to roar in pain & rage, giving steven a chance to make it to the beach house slinging open the door and running to the temple door screaming for help.

He collapsed in front of the door but he saw the door glow and just before his vistion faded into darkness he saw amethyst screaming for help

A/N
Sorry it doesnt make any sence but it will as soon as im finished.