Frozen in place

Stevens. pov

When i got done dressing i tapped pearls soulder to tell her she can turn around now

Pearl: so steven i have a cupple of questions to ask you before you go to bed

Steven: ok shoot

*3 hours later*

Pearl: and finally why did you lick my face. That was highly unhigenic and inappropriate so why, was it the beast part of you or somthing els?

Steven: why do u want to know. im tired so im gonna go so can we talk tomarrow

Pearl: NO YOU WILL ANWER ME RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO KNOW ROSE

steven: what did you just say (said in a calm yet threatening voice)

pearl: uh-oh

Steven: IM NOT MY MOM IM ME WILL YOU JUST GET OVER IT ALREADY ITS BEEN LITERLY 18 YEARS WHY DO YOU INSIST ON BELEIVING I AM MY OWN MOTHER 

pearl: steven i-im so sorry i didnt mean to-

I cut her off as i held a low pitch growl as she started to step back and then i burst out laughing.
" whats so funny" she asked sheepishly "your face" i replyed rolling around on the floor laughing
"Wh-what, well anyways you should be getting ready for bed" she said with a sigh of releif and i went to the door but before i walked out "oh and pearl the reason i licked your face is because i thought you looked cute and i couldnt resist" i said walking out of the door with a smirk across my face.

*5 hours later

Pearls pov.

As he walked out the door i remained frozen where i stood replaying what he said over and over again in my head the words " i thought you looked cute" kept echoing through my mind "whats happening to me" i sighed as i sat down on the water wich is basically the floor to me. I sat there thinking and feelimg a strang sensation witch was a strangs heat radiating from my mid section wich sped to the rest of my body. Do get me wrong it feels good but why am i having it for the litteral youngest of our team is it the moonstone curse or has it always been like this well i guess i could ask i guess it couldnt hurt anything right. I walked out of my room and looked to see steven "ummm steven can i tal-"

(Ok im out of ideas and im up to suggestions and pls no lemon suggestions im not that kind of person).