The explination

Steven's pov

I woke up in my bed seeing pearl in the cornor facing away from me. Then i saw garnet and amethyst hovering over me staring at me for 3-4 seconds before amethyst embraced me in a tight hug " oh thank god your ok" she said with a worried tone in her voice.

I looked over and saw that garnet was doing the same "im fine but what happend" "you got jacked up by somthing we think it was a gem mutant" amethyst says with a serious look. Garnet let go from her embrace on me and walked over to pearl who was still faceing the wall, garnet puts a hand on her shoulder and says "me and amethyst are going to hunt this creature down you stay here and watch steven ok" pearl nodds in agreement. After they left pearl turned around reveiling her face witch had a rather large bruse on her right cheek fallows by some swelling.

"Hey steven d-did you see what did this to you" she said with a concerned tone and expresstion
"N-no" i said with a studder. She starts to walk towards me with tears steaming down her face and hugs as tight as she possible " im so sorry i just saw you sitting ther and i couldnt contain myself" "pearl im alright" i say with a reassuring smile but that just made things worse.

She shot up and screamed "NO YOUR NOT YOU'LL NEVER BE" she took a few steps back noticing her action until she back up onto the wall al sits down with her face in her palms cring.

I get out of my bed and walk over to her and sit next to her then i wipe away one of her tears
"So what are you" she looked at me and tears up again " im a beast, long forgotten by the gems and all gem kind" i look at her with concerne "were you always like this" "no i wasnt always like this you see during the war i was a soldier serving under roses command and one night i was on potrol by myself but what i didnt realize was i wasnt alone. I was walking along my roughts until i her a growl and a sharp pain in my back, i quickly reacted and destroyed the beast but i was to late to save myself from the curse of the moonstone beast."

I look her with a look of sadness
"So that means that im a wolf now" i felt a tear run down my face. This catches pearls attention and she pulls me into a hug and looks me straight in the eye " steven i sware ill help you control this thing ive had 5000 years of experience, i sware ill help you get through this."

"But tomarrow night will be your first transformation so i want you to get lots of rest, ok" she began to walk to her room befor i stopped her and asked " umm pearl w-will it hurt" she looks down at me and responds a few seconds later "steven its gonna be the most painful experience you will ever have in your life but ill be there to help you get through the whole thing, dont worry its gonna be ok"

Then she walks to her room i close my eyes and drift to sleep

Sorry ran out of ideas