The hunt begins

(Btw dont own su)                        Pearl's pov

As soon as we got to amethyst room i saw somthing scurry across the ground " this is perfect for your first time" i said with a slight snarl "now steven i need you to catch that lil beast and bring it to me" as i said that he was off. 30 seconds later he came back with the small creature in his mout all fore canine impailed the small beast " how did i do" he said droping it in front of me, sitting down, and wagging his tail. " verry well steven but you kinda need to slow down. here let me show you" i said as he dropped  the creature and it ran off deep in amethyst room. "Now steven i need you to sniff the air and catch its scent and then fallow that scent until it stops this indecates that its near by after that i need you to listen extremely carfully and then you catch it understand" to this he simlply started to roll around on the ground witch really irritates me (what doesnt irritate her). 

"STEVEN" i growled " did you just hear anything i just said" he looked at me with his tounge sticking out of his mouth while panting like a dog "no i was bussy rolling around you should try it" he said still rolling around. I growled tring to get his attention but nothing so i pounced on him "you are going to listen to me! " i said but he didnt pay attention he simply laughed and tgen he spotted amethyst mattress. He pushed me off and ran straight for it " STEVEN NO!" i said but it was to late he tore the shit out of it. Well i guess its no big deal this place is was already a dump " this thang taist like food and garbage i love it" he said still ripping it to shreds. When he was done he sat down and then listened "ok you spent most of the time ripping the hell out of that mattress so we dont have any time to go over anything else so we are going back to my room so you can change back" i said sounding annoyed he got on all fores, licked my face, and then ran in the direction of my room. If i wasn't the wolf at that moment he would have seen the light blue blush on my face from the sudden incident that just happend.

As soon as we got there he sat there looking at me "ummmm steven is somthing wrong" he points to his pile of his ripped clothes in the floor "oh that i guess i better get you some cloths since your about to change back in an hour" and with that i changed back to myself and got the clothes but as soon as i got to my room he was not in his beast form and completely naked. As i walked in he covered himself with the ripped clothes well untill i gave him the new ones and turned around. With a sigh of relief he got dressed and tapped my soulder to tell me he was done so i tured around and ask him a "cupple" of questions. 

Sorry i kida messed up somewhere