Prolouge

I only own Reyna Norris,
her family, and the plot.

Written: Saturday, June 17th, 2027
Published: Sunday, June 18th, 2017
Edited: N/A

😺

Prolouge

"A CAT CAN BE TRUSTED TO PURR WHEN SHE IS PLEASED, WHICH IS MORE THAN CAN BE SAID FOR HUMAN BEINGS

"A CAT CAN BE TRUSTED TO PURR WHEN SHE IS PLEASED, WHICH IS MORE THAN CAN BE SAID FOR HUMAN BEINGS." -WILLIAM RALPH INGE

REYNA JUMPED OUT of the train car the second it stopped. Her boyfriend was waiting for her at the entrance to the castle and considering she had dealt with her crazy mother all summer she was very excited to see him.

Completely skipping the carriages she raced up to the castle leaving them far behind easily. Running was one of her few pleasures as when she ran she felt that as her surroundings blurred all her problems melted away with them.

Soon enough the school came into view along with a familiar mane of caramel colored hair. The second she saw it Reyna began to run faster as she felt her heart rate quicken from excitement.

Argus turned around when Reyna was only a few feet away from him which barely gave him enough time to brace himself. Reyna threw herself into his arms as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Miss me, Miss Norris?" Argus murmured holding Reyna tightly to him.

"You have no idea." Reyna whispered against his chest a smile finally gracing her face.

Little did she know this was the beginning of the end.

Word Count: 237