What Is Happening To Me?

As I said
My update scheme is bad

:) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix's POV

While Seán and Mark were probably making out or some shit, I went out for a walk.

I tried to call Marzia, but there was no signal. That's the problem with being out in the open. No wifi. Which isn't a problem. I mean, one good thing about it is that it blocks me from the haters.

People don't understand that I don't care about the "old pewdiepie." All those comments of "I likd THA old pewdepee", "BrInG bAcK tHe ViDeO gAmEs" and just general hater shit, I don't give a fuck about.

I've grown as a producer and YouTuber now. I've changed. People should at least respect that. Guess the world will never learn.

Damn we've gotten deep in just a few seconds.

Anyways, back to the countryside shit.

The rolling fields of grass and wheat blew lightly in the wind. You could see the occasional tree pop up but apart from that the hills seemed to go on forever. You could smell newly cut grass and it was practically silent. Good for clearing thoughts.

Wait, fuck, are we getting too deep again?

Shit, Felix, what are you, an old dude? Jack? I dunno.

Suddenly, in the distance, i see tall green hedges rising up from the ground, about a foot taller than me. 'I'm pretty sure that wasn't there before,' I think to myself before heading over to check it out.

As soon as I get there, I realise what it is. A massive maze. Hey, why not give it a try?

Left

Right

Right

Left

Damn it dead end

Back

Right

Left

Right

Left

Left

Another dead end.

This seems to go over and over as I try to remember all the twists and turns I have taken, and failing miserably. I look up at the sky and the sun is just past the middle of the sky. It's past noon. "By the time I get out of here, it'll be dark and spooky. And I don't want my life to become Slender," I say to myself.

Looking around I think, I didn't even see where the corners of this place was, how could I ever get out of here? What is this place, the biggest secret maze in the world? And it occurs that this is practically a horror story scenario--

A rush of wind startled me, pushing me back into a hedge. It stopped as soon as it started.

"Ok..." I whisper, "Weird."

That push was so fast, I feel a bit light headed.

I fall to the floor, my world spinning around me. A sudden nausea over comes me and I have no idea where it has appeared from.

"Hahahhahaaaa...."

An ominous voice echoes in my mind. I swear I heard it behind me, but I know it's just my head playing tricks on me. Wait, if some creepy ass shit happens and I hear a voice does that mean I'm going insan--

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAAA...hahaha..."

"What the hell?" I say out loud. "Hello?"

"Why... hello Sweetie."

I looked down at my hands. They were shaking violently. As I scrambled up off the floor, now covered in dirt, my veins flashed black. How could they be black? How could they fucking flash for that reason?! What was going on with me?!

Mark's POV

I quickly get off the floor and shout downstairs, hoping for an answer to call back to me from down stairs, but only silence greets me. I jump up and rush to the ground floor, calling for Felix, anyone. We were alone.

Running back up, Jack's mouth had blood. A singular line ran out of his open mouth down the side of his face. I shake him, not knowing what to do. Oh my god, is he dying?

Suddenly, he starts coughing, splattering blood over me and my hands. Lots of it. I swear he is dying but as soon as he regains conscious he just swallows it like it was saliva.

"M....Mark?" He says weakly. "Oh my fuck, Jack, are you ok?" I say to him, trying to act calm but obviously freaking out. He smiles slightly. "I'm fine... what happened?" I pause. "Do you seriously not remember?" I ask him, concerned. He shakes his head. I look down at the floor.

He closes his eyes for a while and I'm worried he's blacked out again but he says, "I'm not, don't worry." Hold on, did he just read my mind? Nah, just a coincidence.

"Ok, Seán, I'm gonna pick you up, ok? I'm gonna put you in your bed, eh?" I say politely. He nods silently. I easily pick him up, he doesn't weigh much and place him on the bed. His skin has gone deathly pale and his hair seemed to go.... darker?

"Hold on a second, I'm gonna.... clean myself up," I say, and rush into the bathroom, conveniently placed next door.

The blood is still wet.

Washing the blood off my hands, I clamped my hands over my face. When I pulled away, I screamed at the black ooze covering my palms. I trip and fall backwards, banging my head on something.

I groan and touch the mark (HA) on my head. More of the black goop greats me and I desperately wipe it on my jeans. It sticks to my hands. I try to get  off the floor, and my eyesight is spotted with black. I clumsily "walk" to the sink again and try to wash it off, but it takes a while.

I don't know what is going on with me.

But it isn't normal.

It isn't right.

It isn't human.

Jack's POV

Floating...

Flying...

Darkness...

Fading...

Light...

Nothing...

Emotion...

Fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter has an Easter egg, see if you can find it!

It'll also be shorter as this one is quite long, almost 1000 words so :/