Eleven

Luckily enough, my parents were not in at the moment. If they found out, I could be in deep trouble. I went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat. I found Madelin baking a cake.

"That smells delicious. Is there a party or something? "I asked.
Madelin loved to bake a lot. I would ask her to teach me someday which she would gladly do. She always insisted on it.

When I would be ready, I'd let her teach me and maybe I could become a better cook than her, which I doubted much.

" There's no party Tansey, I'm just baking for the fun of it. "
I picked a cookie that was on a plate and ate it.
I just loved the way it crunched in my mouth.

" Okay, let me change," I said and left the room.

If only I could manage to get out right now, I would definitely do it without hesitation. But I knew Mark would keep a close eye on me. I got to my bedroom and changed my outfit. I didn't feel like baking anymore and so I went to the living room. My favorite programme was just beginning.

I ran to the kitchen and brought some cookies with me. I sat down and settle down on the couch.

Just then, mom came through the door.
"Hello dear, how was your day," she asked smiling.
I got up from my couch and leant forward to hug her.

"Mine was great Mommy."

I broke off from the hug and sat back down. Mom made her way to the kitchen. I continued watching but it's not as interesting as the other days.

Or was it I that couldn't concentrate?

I went to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

I had many things going on in my mind right now. The party that Hailey had just mentioned. I really wanted to attend it. I didn't know how but I would. I knew my parents wouldn't even allow me to go anywhere. Maybe mom would suggest that if at all I had to go,Mark had to  take me there.
I just hoped it would be during the day.  But  I knew most parties were held during the night.It would be much easier if I went without asking for permission.

I took my phone and texted her.

ME :Hey, Hailey, did you ask about the party?

Within seconds, my phone vibrated. Seeing it's from Hailey, I quickly opened it and it read.

HAILEY :Yes, it's on Saturday. It's up all night.

I sighed loudly knowing that I wouldn't attend. During the day was better because maybe luckily, I could manage to get out of the gate. But during the night? What would I do now? I badly wanted to go to the party but I didn't know how. I had to go no matter what and I wouldn't miss it when my friends would be having fun.

I suddenly felt so angry. Knowing that the following day was on a Friday, I had a whole day to plan what I would do.
I had to attend the party no matter what happened. Even if I would have to involve my friends, then so be it. I took my phone and replied to her.

ME :Oh, Okay. Thanks.

I wouldn't give her my answer yet before I had planned everything.
She didn't reply again. I thought maybe she was busy doing something.
My face lit up as I suddenly knew what I'd do. That had never occurred to me before in my life and I would make it to use.

Exactly. Why didn't I ever think of this before?

*****

What do you think of this chapter?
I always like to know what you think and your comments will be highly appreciated.
What do you think Tansey is planning?
Let me know what you think.

Thank you for the support.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love You!