Twenty Eight

Just because he didn't tie me up, didn't mean that  that was an improvement. As long as I was in that room, I was still a prisoner. I would try as much as I could to escape from that place. That boss of theirs will be so surprised one day to find me gone. I had to make that day soon.  Very soon.

I walked around the room, being disgusted by the look of it. I could now see the dry patches of blood clearly.

"How are you my princess? "a voice says from behind me.

I turned around quickly to see the man who had visited me the previous day . He still had his mask on. Not only did I feel the need to ask him questions, but also kill him.

" Who are you? "I blurted out before I could stop myself.

I could tell he was smiling by the crinkles on each side of his eye. I wish he could remove that mask of his. I wanted to know how he looked like, but one thing I knew was that he was definitely my dad's age.

"You'll know me, all right? For now, don't worry about it. "

And how did he expect me not to worry?

I really wanted to know the real reason why I was being held here. I had even suspected ransom but no.
It had to be something more than that.

" Tell me, are you enjoying your stay here? "

Is he crazy?

I just glared at him. Really, this was getting out of hand now. Why would I even enjoy when I was being held there against my will?

" I want to know why you abducted me, once and for all! "I snapped.

I was surprised that I raised my voice. I was so angry at him. How dare he ask if I am enjoying staying here!

" Be careful how you talk to me, little girl. "

I swallowed hard. Perhaps raising my voice hadn't been a smart move. I feared what he would do to me. Looking at him now, his eyes were very dark and his nose flaring due to anger.

" Understood? "He asked glaring at me.

I just nodded.

" Nathan! "He shouted.

He came running inside the room.
" Yes sir? "
" You can bring her food now. I know my little princess is hungry, right? "He asked looking directly at me.

I didn't say anything. I hated the way he said 'little princess'. It was so very irritating.

Nathan gets out of the room and just a few seconds later, he carries a plate of rice and chicken.

" Here you go,"Nathan says handing me the plate.

The other man eyes me, daring me to refuse the food. I was hungry anyway and there was no way I wouldn't eat.

I sat on a chair and began eating. I was glad the man was not talking to me. I was not in a very good mood to talk back to him.

After I was done, I placed the plate on the floor and glanced at the man. He was still looking at me.

"You insisted on knowing who I am, "he said holding his mask.

" Yes. "

Slowly, very slowly, he begun removing the mask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well good guys?" I hope you like the chapter.
Sorry I took long before updating but here it is!
Tell what you think.
Please remember to vote, comment and share.