Scottish man & tissues

Athena

Dragging myself to my bedroom, I put on some grey jogging bottoms, green superdry hoodie and my brown ugg boots (lazy clothes). Grabbing my purse and keys I walked out of my apartment and down 3 flights of stairs - the lift was broken.

Pulling my hood over my head, I walked 10 minutes to the corner shop. Opening the door and hearing a ding, I walk in and search for some tissues. Finding the green Kleenex box, I turn around to walk to the till, only to walk clumsily into a hard surface.

Looking around my eyes lock into a pair of hazel brown eyes, they were beautiful. Bringing myself away from this persons eyes, I look up and down at the persons body - a well built body. The body's owner was a man, with curly brown hair which I wish I could stroke my hands through, and a muscly arm, which could bench press me any day.

Feeling embarrassed from my staring, I quickly say sorry and start to walk towards the till. However, before I could move any further, a hand reaches out and grabbed hold of me.

"Mam, I'm sorry for barging into you", the man spoke politely with a hint of Scottish in his voice. I fanned myself in my mind, accents are hot!

Bringing myself back to the situation at hand I speak and say "it's ok", in my quiet shy tone. I felt a blush forming on my cheeks, noticing that his warm big hand was still holding onto me.

Moving my arm out of his grip, I start to walk away to finally pay for my clear white tissues.

Moving to the till, I went to grab my purse. But once again a hand stopped me. "Mam, I'll pay for this as I stumbled into you".

"No, no you don't", I rushed out and took my money out of my purse.

Coming closer to me the man whispered in my ear, "I'll pay for this and you can pay for dinner darling", being hypnotised by his voice, I don't notice that he had payed and we had walked out of the shop.

Swimming out of my daze I looked up to see the unnamed man smirking down at me and what a sexy smirk he had.

"Can I have my tissues back", I ask the man. The guy gave me my tissues back and I tried to walk away, but he still had a grip on my arm.

Looking up at him he spoke, "we're going out for dinner, so you stop right now", he told me in his ruff, demanding voice.

I just nodded to him and let him lead the way.

------------------------------------
Happy updating!
Updates every Saturdays.

Vote
Comment
&
Share