Cute Girl

Knowing I need some water to cool me down I walk into the shop and hear a ding from the bell. Walking to the fridge area I pick up a bottle of Buxton and started walking towards the till, however I stop straight away as see this cute girl, biting her lip while searching the shelf.

Knowing I have starred to long, I feel a body bounce into me. Stopping the girl from falling over I look down into her sea blue eyes and feel like I am being dragged into a whole different universe.

The girl walked away from me, but before she could get far I grabbed onto her arm and said "Mam, I'm sorry for barging into you".

The girl spoke back "that's ok", in her cute girly voice. I looked towards her face to see a small blush forming, she gets even cuter I thought to myself.

The women walked away from me once again, I just watched her stroll towards the till in short strides. Getting her purse out I walked towards her stopping her by grabbing onto her arm and I said kindly "Mam, I'll pay for this as I walked into you".

"No, no don't", she rushed out quickly, but I ignored her and whispered in her ear "I'll pay for this and you can pay for dinner darling". I placed a £5 note on till and said keep the change while taking the girl out of the shop with me.

I smirked down towards her humorously and she had just come out of her daze.

She asked me in her tiny voice "Can I have my tissues back", not even a please, she seemed politer I thought to myself humorously. She tried to walk away from me again, but I stopped her as I found myself liking her company.

Looking down at her in a demanding my voice I said, "We're going out for dinner, so you stop right now". She stopped straight away and I pulled her towards my favourite diner Nancy's.

---------------------------------------

I know I should've updated at the weekend, but I had forgotten as I was looking after my niece. Enjoy this chapter.

Word Count: 341

Vote

Comment

&

Share

xxxxx