Is this just a game?

Mark's POV
What was this? Is it Jack or is it Anti, and who's anti? Is it like Darkiplier? A million questions raced through Mark's mind as he stared at Jack. No... Anti.
Anti grabbed the woman's arm and twisted it. He flung her over his shoulder and at the wall with ease. Anti's form seemed to glitch as he looked at the woman and laughed.
"Anti?... What exactly are you?" mark asked, backing away. Suddenly Anti was behind him and whispered smoothy in his ear.
"It's complicated.. But I have the time." Anti whispered while he moved back in front of Mark, anti glitches once again. Jack's normal form came back, his bright blue eyes and faded green hair. His bright face in twisted terror. "Mark! Don't trust him!" He yelled and reached out his hand for mark to grab it. Mark went to reach but Jack glitched out, his hand no longer for comfort.
"Heh. Sorry about that." Anti said. "Someone needs to learn when to give up." He smiled sweetly but there was something darker behind that smile. Mark stood, ready to run.
"Mark. Why don't you help me with something." Anti said quite smoothly for a glitch. Mark looked at him with cold eyes.
"Give me Jack, I dont want Anti." He growled. Anti looked at him and pretended to be shocked.
"Oh... But I wanted to have a little... Fun." Anti said with a growl.
"He never told you I was here. Did he? What a shame. Well! I have been here the whole time. Everyone stopped watching for me, and I came like a thief in the night! Quiet and silent, but deadly!" He laughed histerically. Mark looked at the woman unconscious on the cold wood floor. Anti looked at her and then at Mark. "Her? Oh yeah, I guess we could.. Kill her then get rid of the body. You could get rid of the body and I could clean it up! Perfect." He walked over to the woman and Mark realized it was his chance to run. He bolted out the door and slid down the stairs. He ran outside and tried to run as far as he could, he couldn't go much longer. Mark's sides heaving and his head hurt. It may be winter, but he was hot.
He looked behind him, the streets were empty. Speaking of which, 'where am I?' He thought. Mark's sense of direction was lost. Everything seemed... Empty... Even his mind.

Where was he?

A/N so how was that? Sorry it's short again, I'm camping as I write this and my tablet is almost dead. But I really hope you liked it!
And damn! 1.17k reads! Tysm you guys!