☽ | two

☽☽☽

"I can't believe you listen to this type of music, makes me want to go and do some crazy shit." Midas looked over at me in disbelief as we drove to this mystery place. I decided to turn the radio on because I myself can't stand to be in a silent car. Either the radio's on or we gotta be chopping it up heavily.

"THEY SAY THAT TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME!" I sang along to MCR's Teenagers as I drummed on the dashboard. Oh, man, do I miss this band.

"You're gonna be deaf by the time you hit 25 Angel."

"Well, at least I went deaf for a good cause." I could see Midas shaking his head out of the corner of my eye as we pulled into the parking deck of what seemed to be a... house party?

"We're at a house party?" I asked as Midas opened my side of the door grabbing ahold of my hand, spinning me around.

"Mhm, and you look amazing tonight."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled, flattered by his compliment

I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled, flattered by his compliment. Midas snaked his hands around my waist onto my lower back as we walked up the driveway towards the entrance of the house.

"Thanks, you don't look too shabby either mate." I took a moment to fully take in his appearance for tonight and again, I'm impressed. I knew I kind of rushed going out on a, I don't even know if this would be considered a date with a person I just met a week prior. But so far from the past experiences of just talking and now finally going someplace with Midas, it's a step out from my norm and it's honestly quite nice.

 But so far from the past experiences of just talking and now finally going someplace with Midas, it's a step out from my norm and it's honestly quite nice

"Damn that's a head full a' hair boy. Mind if I touch?" Midas laughed and leaned down a bit allowing me to touch what the good Lord had blessed him with.

"So soft..." I whined, taking in the heavenly scent of his luxurious, yet messy hair.

"Mm, I know. Come on, let's grab a drink." Before we took off into the busy crowd, I grabbed hold on Midas's hand just so I wouldn't lose him. The faint scent of weed and alcohol ran across my nose and I scrunched up my face not admiring the smell at all. People were body to body, face to face, hip to the groin... it was like a sexual madhouse in here. I'm positive that if it came down to it, most of these people would have sex on the floor without even glancing back. Nonetheless, I was ready to go as soon as we came but I guess I could hold out just a tad bit longer.