Chapter 1: Forrestisa

Merlin's pov

We were in the forest and we ran into some trouble. What's new though? We're always running into trouble in the forest.

This time though, I didn't even see it coming. Arthur and I were strapped up (😉) before we could blink. Arthur's sword thrown across the clearing and iron cuffs with magical runes on my wrists cutting off my magic.

Great. Just great. This sorcerer thought through everything.

Arthur looks over to me and then down to my hands. He looks curiously at them and mouths, 'Why are you the one in hand cuffs?'

I reply out loud with a lie, "I don't know. Why are you complaining?"

"I'm not. I'm just.........confused."

"You and me both."

Just then, this lovely, young sorceress with long, flowing black hair that bounced in curls as she walked towards us and peered upon us with angelic blue eyes. She had a long, azure blue dress that went all the way down to her ankles where she wore matching shoes.

When she reaches, she kneels down so that she is eye level with us, "So you're the Once and Future King. I thought you'd be a little more angry at this stunt I pulled." She says as she strokes Arthur's cheek. We sit in silence, not answering her. "Come on. Don't you have anything to say to me?"

I take her bait, "Who are you?"

"Awwww. Not even a 'why are you doing thing'. Just a 'who are you'." She bounces over to me and boops me on the nose with her finger. "I'm disappointed in you, Merls." She says straightening up. "I'm Forrestisa. Named after the forest because of the beauty it holds in both plant and animal. (A/N: I have no clue what I'm doing here. Helpppppppp) As for the rest pertaining who I am, all you need to know is that I'm the high priestess that sets everything in motion and makes your life oh-so much easier Merlin for there will be no secrets to hide in the time to come. The young prince will need all the knowledge of what is to come for his destiny be at stake. For, like two sides of the same coin, one must know all that which the other and and be on its side to be equal. Sister shall turn on brother and brother shall be weak on his own against the one he seeks but together Once and Future, and Emrys shall rise to take their throne as one."

Arthur looks at me with a confused expression, "What is all that supposed to mean?" I shrug my shoulders in answer.

"You shall know all in time, Arthur Pendragon." She slouches again, "Finally!! I hate being all cryptic like that but it is needed sometimes. With one last gift that I impart to you, I shall be off." She bends down and places her hand on our foreheads and whispers words of the old religion too fast for me to register.

After that, she disappears in a whirl of white wind. Once the wind disappears, letters in the ground say, 'All in time, Mr. Once and Future, will you know."

The vines tying us to the tree drop and Arthur looks to me shrugging, "Let's go home. I know you don't like hunting anyway. We'll just say we came back early because we were attacked but we dispatched all the bandits."

"You're not going to tell your father about the sorcerer?" I ask intrigued.

"No, Merlin. I may be confused like hell right now, but she didn't hurt us in any way. She gave us information that might be useful. Per say, this upcoming war. We have an early notice. I don't get the rest though but apparently I'll know 'all in time'."

"Yeah. You will.........eventually."