Fun Tags 1: The Punishment Tag

@Untamed-Hearts:  This is for my best friend, just to make her feel obligated to post something. I love you; you're slow at updating. So now face my wrath and answer my questions! 

What is a weird food combo you enjoy? I like chicken breaded with hot Cheetos and Frosted Flakes.

Do you think aliens exist? yes or no and explanation is required. no dodging the answer! Absolutely. That's what is happening in May. They're coming to take over. But seriously yes because there's a reason area 51 doesn't want us in there. 

What movie could you watch over and over again and why? None because I get annoyed with redoing the same thing a lot.

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about? How my best friend and I met because I think I would forget to tell them since it feels like we've always known each other.

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies? Laura Jean with Laura Jean's sister's ex-boyfriend from To All the Boys I Loved Before.

When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great? The short story I wrote in 8th grade.

What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat? (If you don't answer correctly, we can't be friends anymore) A dragon

If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days? (no limits to money) I buy good gaming equipment for both of us and game with my best friend for three days straight.

 In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want to be buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? My princess crown so I can cosplay with my best friend in the afterlife. 

What's the best / worst practical joke that you've played on someone or that was played on you? Me leaving random blocks all over my best friend's Minecraft house.

What would be the worst thing to hear as you are going under anesthesia before heart surgery? Time for lunch

What's your cure for hiccups? I don't have one. I live in pain. 

What mythical creature do you wish actually existed? Dragons. 

What was the first thing you ever texted me? "Hey"

If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? My dog in a derpy, English voice.

If you were moving to another country, but could only pack one carry-on sized bag, what would you pack? Clothes and my laptop and essentials.

If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first? The butterfly spell from Merlin

If you could have an all-expenses-paid trip to see any famous world monument, which monument would you choose? Château de Pierrefonds

What's the most addicted to a game you've ever been to?  We don't need to talk about two armories in Minecraft.

What outdoor activity haven't you tried, but would like to?  Skiing 

If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create? A Merlin Museum 

What really needs to be modernized? School systems

Which of your vices or bad habits would be the hardest to give up? Starting a new story before finishing an old one. 

@Untamed-Hearts: That's all. Now suffer. Love you!!! XD