Chapter One

A/N
Hello my dearies. In this chapter it will talk about Monica Eskanova  Rose. You find many, twist and turns, or dangerous paths she will, take. For the characters, (actors) you can think of what you want them to be. I hope you enjoy the book, and your day.

-

Monica's P.O.V

  That night... kept replaying, repeating, over and over and over. That night was all my fault. Nobody trusts me... nobody cares for me. I, Monica Eskanova Rose, am an omega, the packs up punching bag. Being an omega for, Blue Moon Pack, is scary. They (we) get treated like trash.

   People say, that Blue Moon Pack is the "loveliest" pack in the world. But really, those are lies. Lies from my Alpha. Alpha Dexter. His son Dakotan, will be alpha, soon. In 2 weeks. 2 weeks, will be the "party of the year". Everyone in the pack will be there.

Back to that dreadful, night. It hurts me every single day. I wish it was me, and not them. Then they wouldn't have to suffer from the attack.

"Mommy, mommy, are we there yet!?" The little 6 year old girl said

"Monica, yes dear. We are almost there. Your father and brother are there. My child I love you so much, don't you ever forget that. Understand." Mother said.

I nodded my head, "Yes mommy, and I understand. I love you to." I say smiling up at her face.

One we get there I see brother and father there smiling as we walked up to them.

"DADDY!!" I yelled as I jumped in-to his open arms. I rested my head in the crook of his neck inhaling, my father's warming scent.

"How's my little princess, doing? Were you trouble for mommy?" He said chuckling.

"I've been good daddy, and  I have not been in tro-" she said but didn't get to finish, she sentence.

  A group of rouges came out if the forest, growling and shaking there jaws. The little girls screamed, and was crying.
"Morgana, take the the kids to safety..." he looked at Mommy with loving eyes.

"I love you all. Never forget that." The he shifted in to his big creamish brown wolf. "Take Monica to safety Xander." Mommy to big brother to run as fast as we can back, to the pack house.

Once we got there. I cried my heart out. "Big brother, when will mommy and daddy back!?" I asked him tears streaming down my face.

  "There not, and it's all because of you!"

When he said those words. My heart shattered. The little ol' me look at my big brother with  murderous glare. I cower in fear.

And that my dear friend is how I ended up being the packs punching bag, slave and omega. Life is not easy, it's hard. I wish I was with my family. And not in the piece of a hell hole.

  Until then. Met you in the next chapters....

-

A/N

Hey guys this is the very first chapter! How do you like it. All the goody goody will be in the next chapter. ;)
I hope you love this, I will make me happy. If you want more all you have to do is....

Like

Comment

Vote

     ~Sasha