Chapter 3

A/N
Heyyyy guys here's chapter 3. I know I'm. Not supposed to be uploading today but I feel like it. So yeah.... I hope you like chapters one and two... now on to chapter three! (❤-❤)

-

Monica's P.O.V

  -Recap-
  "I walked out into the back yard and sat in the grass looking at the stars..."I miss you Guys...I love you..." I whispered. I looked down. And wiped my tears away. I hear people coming outside I see Dakotan, Xander, Kaden, Logan.

    "Monica, what the fuck are you doing out here?!" Yelled my brother. "I-I-I-I was just looking a-a-at the stars. I didn't mean to, please don't hurt me." I said my voice filled with fear, and I was shaking beyond terrified. "Go back inside. And DON'T come back out. I will deal with you later."

    Those words those, 6 terrifying words 'I will deal with you later' kepted replaying in my head. Once I walked back in-to the house I smelt the most intoxicating scent ever. It was like forest wood, and vanilla.

    I looked around and my eyes landed on the two more iceyest blues eyes I've ever seen. Those eyes belonged to one person... and that person. Happens to be the future Alpha king. Of all Werewolves....

    Aaron."
++++

    No.... I thought to my self... the future King...is my MATE?!?!? What if he rejects me...what if he thinks I'm to...ugly...or weak... or a fat ugly ass cow... I did the most daring thing ever...I ran.

   I ran into the woods. Until I saw a field I ran I look behind me, and saw wolves, chasing me. God dammit....

++++++

A/N
Hullo bootiful people... sorry I left it on a cliffhanger...☺

  You are probably hating me right now... ;(... sorry. I love doing cliffhangers. Anyways how was chapter 3? You like? Want more? Welp,

Like

Comment

Vote

   ~Sasha ^ω^