Chapter 5

A/N

   OMG guys chapter 5 is finally here are you happy or what?...
   Noo...just me? Ok. I see. Well, I hope you like chapter five. It will be interesting Just for you lovely people.
    So enjoy. Relax. And sleep. ;)  on with the story.

-

Monica's P.O.V

    -Recap-

     "I, Aaron Wolfe, Accept Monica Eskanova, as my mate, Luna and Queen." He said with a smile across his face. My eyes were watery,  and tears fell.

"I, Monica Eskanova, accept, you, Aaron Wolfe as my mate, Alpha, and King." I said and hugged him.

+++++++

    What seemed like ages, I let go of him, my wolf whimpered at the lost touch of her mate.

    "So, Monica...Tell me about your-self. I want to get to know you better. Because, well we're mates..." Aaron said scratching the back of his neck.

   "Well...I'm 17, years old. My brother is the beta of Blue Blood Pack... Dakotan, is my alpha..." I said but I whispered the last part..."and I'm there, pack punching bag, or slave..." I said with my head down.

    I felt his hands touch my chin and my eyes met is black as coal eyes...his wolf was about to surface. "They...WHAT!?!" he growled, the birds in the tree flew away with a warning call, to the other animals.

   I puts my head down shaking wondering what he would do. He walked over to a tree a punch it. All you herd was a long sicking snap from the tree. Poor tree.

     "Who abused you and why?!..." he said calmly. That kinda freaked me out. I trembled, and I began to say, "My brother started it, when I was six... My mama and I were walking, to see my daddy, and Xander. Since they were on a patrol. I saw my dad, I jumped into his open arms and...and...that's when the rouges, came. Mother told me to run. And Xander. We ran to the pack house brother told Alpha. He sent trackers down. I asked big brother if mama and Papa, are coming. Home.... He said. No, it's all your fault, there dead because of you... From that day, every one has blamed my parents death on me. I don't know why...he was there too...when the rouges came." I said I couldn't finish, my story because I was crying.

     Aaron looked at me with a shocked expression, written all over his face. "Your brother is Pathetic. He didn't deserve you. You are wonderful inside and out. He must be blind to see the truth. To keep up his reputation. I hate people like him." He said.

+++++++++

A/N
...... well, that kinda suck. :| sorry this chapter is horrible. I'll make chapter 6 better. Remember to

Like

Comment

Vote

    ~Sasha =]