Chapter 4

A/N
Hullo I'm so so so sorry for not updating my story... Please dun't kill me. Please. If you do kill me, who will take care of you, when I don't update.

Don't say your mum because, I'm your mum on Wattpad. (Dramatically flips my hair) Any-whooo, on to the story...

-

Monica's P.O.V

When I was running, I saw wolves chasing me. 'Goddammit, what do I do know, Amber?!' I asked Amber my wolf. 'Just keep running...if they catch us we...we're done for!' She said terrified.

I was dodging the  fallen trees, and rocks. I have to keep running... I have to keep my eyes open. I heard tree and twigs snapped when the wolves were chasing me. I think they have been chasing after me for an hour and a half...

I was immediately, tackled to the ground, I screamed before the impact hit my body...but it didn't. I felt tingles through-out my hole body. I slowly opened my eyes, to see a well build chest. I blinked away the tears threatening to fall.

Then I heard the man I was laying on speak, "Why did you run from me, Mate?..." his voice filled with sorrow, pity, sadness, pain.

I quickly got off him and landed on my butt. Which hurt by the way. I scooted away, until I felt a hard surface on my back, I looked and it was a big rock. I looked up at the man, it was Aaron.

"I...I... I'm sorry your Highness, I... was scared and, I thought that you were going to reject me. So I ran. I was feeling heart broken, because, of what I thought and I-" I was about to finish my sentence when, his lips touched mine.

It felt the fireworks bursting through my whole body. I immediately, kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I declined. He growled and I shiver from it. I felt him smirk, and felt him hands travel down to my, butt.

He gave it a squeeze, I gasped and he took the chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance, of course, he won. He pulled away, I wondered from the lost touch.

"I, Aaron Wolfe, Accept Monica Eskanova, as my mate, Luna and Queen." He said with a smile across his face. My eyes were watery,  and tears fell.

"I, Monica Eskanova, accept, you, Aaron Wolfe as my mate, Alpha, and King." I said and hugged him.

+++++++

A/N
Pffffffffffft Imma stop here... ;) I know you love mee. I'll update chapter 5 Tomorrow. Ok?OK!!!!
Remember too,

Like

Comment

Vote

~ Sasha ^ω^