The House is Haunted

I finally moved out of that damn house for once.Pieces of the walls keep falling no matter how hard I try to ignore it,but the rats are the worst.I bought a house in a calm neighborhood which looked good,but everyone kept warning me as well as a few crazies kept screaming "THE HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!!!THE HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!!!" which I guessed they took some drugs and gotten high.I got out of my old Voltswagon Beetle to examine the front of the house.Two chairs rock back and forth on the porch,the wind chimes dinging and ringing,and the grass cut short.The house looked like it needed a bit of work,but it looked perfect.The moving truck finally parked in front of the house and out came my friend Kaleb from the driver's seat and his girlfriend Olivia from the passenger side. "So this is the house?I'll be honest,friend.It looks a bit fancy on the outside.." Kaleb says. "And fancy on the inside,I saw what the inside looked and it was pretty fancy." I said.I was pretty happy with myself and my choice of moving here,I could hear Maroon 5's song "Sugar" playing from the moving truck's radio.I laughed a bit as I head for the back of the truck,both Kaleb and Olivia following. "So should we get started on the living room first or the dining room?" Olivia asks,but before Kaleb could respond we heard a strange voice from beyond the house probably saying Go awaaaay...I tried telling them it was probably someone trying to trick us into thinking it's haunted,but they looked at me and Kaleb says "Dude,this house's haunted." I got really pissed off and yelled out "THIS IS MY CHOICE!!!!THIS IS MY PROPERTY NOW AND MY HOUSE AND I SAY IF IT'S HAUNTED OR IF SOMEONE'S PLAYING WITH US AND I SAY IT'S SOMEONE PLAYING WITH US!!!!!" Kaleb just raised his hands and went "Dude,take a chill pill.I'm just sayi-" "SAYING?!YOU WERE 'JUST SAYING'?!WANNA KNOW SOMETHING?!MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE I TRUSTED YO-" Gooooo awaaaaaaay... the voice interrupts me,sounding really close to me.I felt like I was sweating,my legs trembling.The house really is haunted..or worse...the whole property.