Who ARE You?!

I'm trying so hard to sleep....I hear moans and groans downstairs...I feel cold....my heart feels heavy....I feel like I'm gonna throw up.....why do I feel all these...?The noises won't stop.....I can hear the neighborhood dogs barking outside like they're trying to tell me something,but I can't understand them..gunshots are going off like there's suppose to be the warning types...but what?I lay still,feeling frozen as I shiver..I feel and hear heavy breathing in my ear..I want to shout at it,but I somehow feel like I lost my voice..I can't do anything...but shiver...it's cold....that's all I can think...make it stop...I hear screaming...make it stop....my wife gone....I hear her.....I tried to close my eyes and sleep...but something's whispering to me....I'm trying to ignore it....but it's starting to grow louder....no longer whispers...I open my eyes and see someone....long velvet hair....a white gown....is that my wife....I squint...make it look I'm sleeping...the best I can...she turns around...her eyes are missing...only empty sockets...her mouths wide open,like she's screaming but nothing coming out...I can see insects crawl out of her mouth and eyes...oh the horror....what ARE you?You monster.....becoming my deceased wife...right in my eyes...I can hear her whispers..her prayers,her cries...what ARE you?I could swear I heard "Leave me alone..." come out of my own mouth..but I can't remember...I'm afraid....of this thing....God why didn't I listen to my friends sooner..?This was a horrible idea,but I needed to get out of that house sooner or later...gotta sleep.....need to sleep....sleep....that's all I think of....I need to sleep....

I'M SO SORRY FOR WHOEVER WAS WAITING FOR THIS...I couldn't think of what to type so this is all I could type...please forgive me,everyone. Q~Q