It's No Joke When a Ghost Threatens You

I checked around the vehicle and under it to see if no one's playing tricks on us,but I saw no one. "Told you,this place is haunted." "BAH,I'll call an exercist tomorrow morning." I said. "I hope so,cause this probably isn't no ordinary haunted house." Goooooo awaaaaaaaay....leave this place..... the voice says,already I'm shivering,trying to shrug it off. "Let's just get this fucking stuff in and I'll call the goddamn exercist." "Alright,dude.." Kaleb says. We starting moving things like the couch,chairs,tables,everything.One by one we kept hearing the voice Gooooo awaaaaaay.... but we tried to ignore it as best as possible.Goddamn all that hard work....then after we got everything in place in my house,the voice began threatening us. Leeeave or you'll face the consequences of ignoring my demaaands.... didn't really sound threatening....but the tone sounded serious but we ignored it.It's no joke when a ghost threatens you like that..even after ignoring it a bunch of times.Then when it got dark and Kaleb and Olivia finally drove off I went upstairs to get changed for the night,I went to the door on the right cause that's where I was sleeping and not before long I heard a loud CRASH! downstairs,I quickly ran down to find one of my vases broken and no loud footsteps running off or my door wide open.I looked around and called out. "Who's there..?Show yourself!" I cried out.But no one appeared..but the echoing Leeaaaave...nooooow.... is all that came out,I held out my phone and called an exercist,trying to talk to them as the weird voice starts screaming like a banshee nonstop through the process,I had to cover one side of my ear to try and hear them perfectly,but they can hear it too. "What's your address,sir?" they questioned.I tried telling them the loudest I could. "159 WEST LINCOLN AVENUE!!" I shouted. "House number?" they asked. "66.........6....." I felt frozen to the bone....I realized that wasn't just an ordinary house number....it was the number.....of the devil itself.