The Living and the Deceased

(This story will feature two special people from FrameCast as well as here will be @Asriel20 and @ThreeFC123 so make sure to check them and their drawings,animations,and/or stories!)

It's been five and a half days..and this damn ghost just won't leave me the fuck alone.I barely got any sleep...it's a good thing the ghost let me have my coffee.I heard a knock on the door as I take a sip of my coffee,sighing very tiredly.I walk to the front door and open it to see my two friends,Asriel and Three,standing at the door. "Hey,pal!" Three said cheerfully. "Hey,Asriel and Three." I said in a tired voice. "You okay?You look like you stayed up in a long death metal concert." Asriel says with an eyebrow raised. "It's nothing." I said,waving a hand. Leeeeeeeavee.....nooooooooww....... "The hell was that?" Asriel said,looking around to know where the voice came from as well as Three. "Uuuum......it was....a recording!Trying to scare people." I say nervously,chuckling. "That sounded like no recording,dude." Three said suspiciously. LEEEEEEEEAVE...... it started to worsen,the ghost began growing aggressive and there's no lie what it could do next. "Did you....perhaps call an exercist?" Three asked,looking at me. "Yes...yes I did...they said they'll be here sometime this week...." I said. "Good." Three says,nodding. "So...um...care to come in?" I asked. "No..no...can we....talk outside?" Asriel questions. "Why-" "Just come out.." Asriel interrupts me.I walk out,closing the door while I still hold my coffee in my other hand,looking at Asriel dead in the eyes as I sip my coffee. "So what's it you need?" I questioned. "You obviously know about the living and the deceased,right?" Asriel questions,staring back at me dead in the eyes.I was confused,curious as to why he would ask that since everyone does. "Yeah,why?" "That ghost......it's no ordinary ghost....has it threatened you?Broken anything?" "It did threaten me...and it broke my vase." "Has it.....changed into anyone familiar?" Now that last question got to me.How could a goddamn ghost turn into someone I know?It's impossible. "No......" "Then you're lucky it's not the seventh night..." Asriel says.Seventh night.What's the seventh night..? "That's when the ghost gains all of its energy to know who you know and care about and turn into them....stare at them long enough....it'll rip its fucking head open,revealing what was never to be seen...stare at that one longer...you'll be soulless,quickly deceased,and never to be heard from again.So here's a suggestion when you hit your seventh night.ALWAYS pretend to sleep or at least stay asleep..cause if you're awake....you're signing your goddamn death penalty." Asriel says. "I would have to agree with Asriel,pal...even the deceased can become the living without you knowing." Three says.For a second I thought I dropped my coffee,looking down and taking a quick gulp,letting the burning fluid go down my throat,I look at both of them. "Take this as a warning..STAY asleep,even who else is in that house with you...until the exercist comes it's life or death in that house..." "How do you know all this?" I questioned to Asriel. ".....I encountered this same ghost before...."